Eversource Energy Lead Software Engineer (Full Stack) Hybrid in Windsor, Connecticut
We have an exciting opportunity to join Eversource is hiring a Lead Web Developerwith full stackexperience.
Join the Agile Train and deliver latest technology and capabilities to improve the customer experience on Eversource.com.
The ideal candidate will possess a solid portfolio of full stack web development projects, exceptional problem-solving and communication skills, and the ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
The role can be based in Berlin, CT, Windsor, CT, Westwood, MA or Westwood, MA
- Understanding of security and identify concepts and familiar with authentication, single-sign-on, directory services etc.
- Makes well-reasoned software design decisions, identifying potential issues, tradeoffs, risks, and the appropriate level of abstraction. (e.g. research spikes with results captured in ADR's, etc..)
- Contributes to the foundational good of their domain and engineering overall, defining patterns and canonical examples, plus paying down tech debt.
- Shares their experience and expertise to help others grow.
- Leads and coaches within their team where possible, trusted with team decisions.
- Ensures docs exist for all critical systems.
- Engages outside expertise (training, consultants, professional network)
- Adds scripts to simplify developer onboarding.
- Experience with a .NET Framework
- 5 years enterprise CMS experience.
- Knowledge of Sitefinity a MUST
- Experience with ASP.NET / C#
- Expertise with Angular
- Highly skilled in Azure
- Highly skilled in Web APIs
- Experience with SQL Server
- Understanding of cloud native application development
- Experienced in TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Solid understanding of DevOps concepts and process and CICD tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo, Github actions
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree is required or equivalent work experience
Compensation and Benefits
Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program. The salary range for this position starts at $136,550.00 and the market rate is $151,700.00, plus incentive. Salary is commensurate with your experience. Check out the career site for an overview of our benefits.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs