Eversource Energy Business Analyst, Credit & Collections in Windsor, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
The Business Analyst, Credit & Collections position provides analyses for decision support information needed to reduce Customer balances and ultimately Bad Debt expense. The Business Analyst, Credit & Collections will be responsible for extracting data insights from the customer bill journey through payment and/or write-off for all operating companies. Utilizing data analytics and working collaboratively with the operational functions, they will assess areas of opportunity and propose process changes that will reduce the risk of write-offs and aged Accounts Receivable.
- Develop complex SQL queries for operational analysis.
- Continuously develop and maintain data management tools and analytical database (i.e., tables, data dictionary, analysis documentation).
- Monitor and report on performance, analyze data, recommend improvements to ensure high quality of serviced to Eversource customers.
- Interact with various Customer Operations groups to gather clear analytic requirements.
- Prepare data, presentations, reports, or information as needed to assist business improvement initiatives or decision making.
- Review policies and procedures and recommend changes to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: Ability to design, build, analyze and interpret data models. Expert level SQL skills required; ability to use and successfully manipulate a large, complex database. Analytical skills and ability to translate analytical results into recommended business action. Statistical modeling experience a plus. Power BI experience a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or business related field.
Experience: A minimum of (8) eight years of related experience.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor