Eversource Energy Team Lead - Security Architect in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
The Security Architect Team Lead will oversee the Eversource Security Architect team that is responsible for enabling Eversource security standards and policies across the Enterprise. This position will organize and coordinate the team of security architects (contractors and employees). The position also provides leadership and direction on problem solving, security decisions and negotiate options with the business clients. To be successful the Security Architect Team Lead must have an extensive understanding of IT Security standards and solutions, Application Security (Secure SDLC) and underlying principles of networking, infrastructure and system integration.
- Lead theSecurity Architecture team to ensure proper levels of support to Eversource projects and business initiatives.
- Ensure Eversource security tools and processes meet current industry and Eversource Architecture standards.
- Contribute technical knowledge to Eversource security standards and processes.
- Ability to anticipate and respond to changing priorities and operate effectively in a dynamic demand-based environment, requiring extreme flexibility and responsiveness.
- When Eversource security standards cannot be met, work with business to document policy exceptions in GRC (Governance Risk & Compliance) tool.
- Produce high quality oral and written work, presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely with audiences ranging from peers to Sr. Management.
- Be familiar with current and proposed laws, regulations, industry standards, and ethical requirements related to information security and privacy.
- Recommend effective process changes to enhance defense and response procedures.
- Evaluate, test and select security tools, evaluation products and control products.
- Assist with annual SOX, CIP and SOC assessment and related remediation efforts.
- Information Systems or related technical field knowledge.
- Must have an extensive understanding of IT Security standards and solutions, Application Security (Secure SDLC) and underlying principles of networking, infrastructure and system integration.
- Must be familiar with current and proposed laws, regulations, industry standards, and ethical requirements related to information security and privacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, related technical field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the field of information security.
- Strong working knowledge of information systems security standards and practices.
- Experience with one or more of the following: security monitoring, database security, policy and procedure, Active Directory, cryptography/PKI, application security, secure SDLC, risk assessments, security awareness, or related information security subject area.
- Degree in Information Security or security certification preferred
- Knowledge of Operational Technology and NERC CIPdesired
- Must be available to work emergency storm assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs