Eversource Energy System Planning Co-op in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
Collaborate with and support staff in performing various engineering studies related to Eversource’s electric transmission and distribution systems. Supporting Senior Engineers in System Planning.
Assignments will be focused on one or more technical areas depending upon the company’s needs and the interests and capabilities of the student. Focal areas include: Distribution Load flow modeling, Renewable Energy/Distributed Generation interconnections, Transmission Network Planning, and Distribution System Planning. Students can expect a challenging experience in an energetic and supportive environment where, in addition to working with experienced engineers, they will work closely with other co-op students.
- Experience using engineering analysis and visualization software such as: GIS, Synergi, PSCAD, CYME, PI Processbook, Python, PowerBI, and MATLAB.
- Interest in energy delivery networks and/or renewable energy
- Adept in usage of MS Office suite
- Enrolled in a B.S.E.E., M.S.E.E, or other energy related M.S. engineering program with an E.E. undergraduate degree
- Senior/Graduate level students are preferred
- Good communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute ideas and solutions
- Able to learn quickly and work enthusiastically in a fast-paced environment
- Student will need personal transportation
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs