Eversource Energy Senior Analyst, Energy Efficiency Business Intelligence (Hybrid) in Westwood, Massachusetts
Join Our Team as a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst for Eversource Energy
Are you ready to take your customer insights expertise to the next level and make a meaningful impact on the energy industry? Eversource Energy is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as an Analyst, focusing on our Energy Efficiency business operations across Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New Hampshire. This is a pivotal role with exciting growth opportunities in a hybrid work environment.
At Eversource, we are committed to partnering with our regulators and stakeholders to offer statewide energy efficiency initiatives to help our customers save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. As an Analyst, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of our Energy Efficiency programs. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, but that's just the beginning. Join a company that values innovation, diversity, and professional growth.
This position is responsible for the research, analysis and evaluation necessary to develop and support new business opportunities within Energy Efficiency (EE), Electric Mobility, and Demand Response groups in all three states. The job will involve working with colleagues in sales, implementation, and marketing to define questions and communicate and implement new initiatives; working with our IT department to define business requirements for databases; and analyzing the data to answer the questions.
Additionally, the individual will develop, implement, and support reporting, analytics and business intelligence solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
This is a hybrid role. The first three months are fulltime in the office.
- Responsible for capturing, interpreting, and understanding the needs of the business. Analyzes, evaluates, and documents data requests of business stakeholders to understand and prioritize requests.
- Structures the data to provide the best insight of data analytics. Combines data from various sources to develop integrated views that can be used to drive the decision-making process.
- Translates business requirements into reporting solutions which meet business objectives.
- Assists in all stages of the analytical project lifecycle from initial concept through implementation.
- Develops new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Monitors the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and makes recommendation to improve their impact.
- Effectively communicates findings/recommendations with peers and senior management regarding analysis of data.
- Researches and recommends new business opportunities and appropriate market segments to target.
- Conducts research, evaluation, and analysis of relevant databases to find consistencies in energy usage that can be used to develop new programs, market new or existing programs and provide leads for the Sales Teams.
- Performs analyses and prepares forecasts and recommendations in the areas of product preferences, coverage, market penetration, market practices and sales trends.
- Conducts detailed quantitative analyses of consumer databases and external data sources and develops data driven insights into customers, their behaviors, preferences and patterns.
- Knowledge and experience with marketing analytics or program evaluation.
- Knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability in all areas of market analytics and customer insights and work efficiently under pressure.
- Must be customer driven, display initiative, accept responsibility, hold others accountable, participate in and facilitate team effectiveness, think and act analytically.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions to support the mission, work independently and apply knowledge and skill to solve problems.
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, in addition to other Microsoft Office applications (MS Power point, MS Word) and other business system applications.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in running queries in various systems and data gathering, especially SQL.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency with statistical analysis techniques is a plus.
- Knowledge of regulatory processes and environment including the regulatory filing process.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Management, Economics or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years related experience. Energy Efficiency, Economics/Mathematics and Market Research experience preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program. The annual salary range for this position is $106,000 - $117,000 plus incentive. Salary is commensurate with your experience. Check out the career site for an overview of benefits.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs