Eversource Energy Project Scheduler/Planner in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
Role and Scope of Position:
Exercises judgment and discretion in the completion of tasks associated with the scheduling and coordination of the work schedule for Eversource. The primary deliverable from the Scheduler is to schedule all work to the day for Eversource.
2. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for scheduling and monitoring work daily.
- Responsible for developing a schedule for a geographic area.
- Responsible for monitoring and changing the schedule as needed to accommodate established goals.
- Accountable for monitoring Level Of Effort (LOE) work and backlog
- Responsible to conduct weekly scheduling meetings
- Responsible to follow established guidelines regarding the scheduling process.
- Incumbent must possess excellent multi-tasking skills, be detail oriented, meet expectations of multiple organizations and possess the ability to understand goal-driven deliverables.
- Incumbent in this position requires the ability to either take or recommend the necessary actions to ensure that goals and targets are achieved.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals (peers and superiors) toward goal achievement; modify behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved.
- A working knowledge of distribution maintenance, distribution construction, testing, distribution operations, and work management principles is required. Optional Knowledge of OSHA requirements and NU safety rules is also highly desirable.
- This position requires a working knowledge of work management systems and scheduling techniques. Experience with Primavera, MS Project, MS Access, Fieldnet and Safran is highly desirable.
- Project and schedule management skills, including knowledge of scheduling tool, Primavera 8 or better or later.
- Knowledge of Construction Principles and Practices, Operations, Maintenance,
- Safety Standards and Business Processes.
- Requires working knowledge of labor contracts.
- Ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Ability to travel Regionally (Connecticut, Mass, NH) 10%.
A minimum of (5) five years of related experience.
Baccalaureate degree or equivalent experience may be considered
Must be able to work emergency storm assignments as required, and travel between MA/CT/NH.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs