Eversource Energy Lead, Systems Integration and Resource Planner (Hybrid) in Westwood, Massachusetts
We have an exciting people leader opportunity to join our growing Transmission business. The Lead Resource Planner directly supervises the Project Controls Planning and Scheduling team supporting the Capital Projects, Maintenance Projects, and Distribution Projects managed by Transmission. This amazing team is responsible for establishing, maintaining, analyzing, and reporting of costs and schedule associated with project activities contained in the overall project schedules.
In this critical role, the Lead Resource Planner oversees integrating the relationships between the organization’s business processes and the information systems that support those processes.
- Administrates business partnership with IT on several key initiatives impacting system upgrades, user control, database, interfaces, extracts, and partner systems.
- Responsible for project control management, roll-up of schedule information, and integration with other support systems by providing analytical assessment for improving the utilization of schedules and expenditures, and issues organization reports (scorecards) that promote project portfolio execution.
- Monitors and implements overall data integrity enhancements.
- Holds team accountable to adherence of scheduling standards.
- Assist Project Management and project team stakeholders by applying project management theories and methodologies for determining project lifecycle, engineering, and construction resource solutions to meet project cost and schedule objectives.
- Takes a lead role in the organization to drive planning and scheduling of internal and external resources.
The role can be based in Hartford, CT, Westwood, MA, or Manchester, NH
- Provides business and system support, as well as training on applications. Communicates business and system application changes. Partners with area managers to ensure process issues are addressed.
- Oversees the work planning/scheduling process, including preparation and prioritization of work plans and schedules, resource and materials requirements and forecasts, and coordination with other processes for optimal resource utilization.
- Establishes and manages the global templates for use in creating schedules and forecasts of future resource requirements. This includes tracking historical costs and durations for continuous improvement of work plan estimates.
- Leads the standardization and integration of all schedules used in T&E Planning & Scheduling function.
- Ensures the integrity and accuracy of data through bi-weekly project update meetings.
- Identifies, develops, and implements work process and best practices for Integrated Planning & Scheduling.
- Provides direct supervision and coaching to the Planning and Scheduling Group. Fosters an environment of teamwork, creativity and problem solving.
- Manages performance by reviewing and evaluating work of employees. Builds consensus and communicates performance measures and expected performance levels. Assesses and improves team and employee performance through coaching and on-the-job training.
- Requires expert level project and schedule management skills, including knowledge of scheduling tool, Primavera P6
- Requires knowledge of Construction Principles and Practices, Operations, Maintenance, Safety Standards and Business Processes
- Working knowledge of HR Policies and Procedures
- Ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel)
Additional Technical Skills – desired
- Analytical/Visualization Tools: PowerBI, Tableau, Smartsheets, Google Analytics
- Programming Languages: SQL, Visual Basic (vb.net), Java, HTML, CSS, Python, C++
- Oracle Interfacing, EPPM Cloud, BI Publisher, database administration
- Trimble eBuilder Project Management Information system
- Agile|Scrum Methodologies
- PMI / PMP Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in planning, scheduling or related field.
- Requires experience with systems development methodologies, business systems requirements definition, process engineering and project management.
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Our roles are performed primarily in an office environment - at times, this role visits job sites and municipalities on an as needed basis. Job can require spending time driving to different geographic locations.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required as needed.
- Our hybrid schedule is 90 days in the office and then move to hybrid flexible schedule.
Compensation and Benefits
Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program. The annual salary range for this position starts at $123,980.00 to $137,760.00 plus incentive. Salary is commensurate with your experience. Check out the career site for an overview of our benefits.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs