Eversource Energy Graphic Design Intern (Remote) in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)The Internal Creative Services team at Eversource is looking for a Graphic Design Intern/CO-OP to join our team. You’ll develop real-world experience by collaborating on internal/external projects – both in day to day tasks as well as longer term projects.
Create, design and edit a wide range of materials; emails, web/social media banners, various fact sheets/collateral, PowerPoint graphics, poster/ signs, ads, updating style guides, design/photo research and selection and touch-up as needed, etc.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline
- See projects from conception to completion
- Help implement and launch the new Digital Asset Management system
- Be an active member of our creative team, attend team meetings, project kick-off meetings and coordinate projects with stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and show attention to detail
- We have full time video/photographer and drone pilot members on our team. Any interest and/or knowledge in those areas could be utilized
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop), PowerPoint. Also have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, SharePoint, Word, Excel)
The expectation is to be available during business hours, but can work with the manager on a flexible schedule as needed
Please provide a cover letter and an online link to portfolio/samples for consideration
Student / Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs