Eversource Energy Energy Efficiency Program Management Co-Op in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
Duration: July/August through December 2018
Student will assist the Program Managers in the processing of energy efficiency applications. Program Managers serve as the “point person” for a specific energy efficiency program and are responsible for all aspects of implementation planning, delivery, customer service, vendor management and financial and statistical record keeping.
Students will be exposed to broad-based energy efficiency/green energy technology and programs. Student will assist with business development, research, and application processes.
Scope of Work/Project:
- Co-op to support Energy Efficiency Project Managers.
Duties may include:
- Processing Energy Efficiency applications such as secure manufacturer specifications sheets & invoices from vendors.
- Review mechanical and electrical efficiency measures
- Provide support for Massachusetts Application Portal to customers, internal and external business partners.
- Attend meetings with customers and contractors
- Follow up on meeting action items
- Monitor project completion dates
- Retrieve any missing customer information to process applications utilizing Eversource Customer Information System (CIS) if necessary
- Research new energy efficiency technologies.
- Analyze data to provide strategic input for all programs.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Student should be working towards a degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Junior /Senior /Graduate level student preferred.
Please attach a Resume with your application.
HRIS - Contractor
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor