Eversource Energy Energy Efficiency Consultant - Small Business in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
This position provides oversight, analysis and strategic planning for Small Commercial & Industrial (C&I) Energy Efficiency (EE) programs with the goal of maximizing both cost effectiveness and customer satisfaction. This position is strategic in that it is integral to developing the strategic actions for our Small Commercial offering, as well as operational, as it ensures efficient and effective coordination of EE issues between the Company, its business partner contractors and customers. This position will help promote energy efficiency programs with small commercial customers and identify and support implementation of emerging technologies into the program.
• Analyze and report on business partner performance.
• Initiate and support marketing analysis and customer outreach efforts.
• Responsible for implementation oversight of all approved measures.
• Manage workflow of review process for custom measures that require engineering approval.
• Support inspection of completed projects at customer facilities.
• Research new program offerings, develop procedures, policies, operating structure and information flow to ensure high-quality working relationships with contractors and customers participating in EE programs.
• Troubleshoot customer issues and manage business partner response.
• Implement continuous improvement processes to maximize effectiveness of the program.
Requires a Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related discipline. Requires familiarity with energy efficiency technologies, including lighting, mechanical HVAC and other energy consuming equipment. Requires familiarity with the project management cycle. Minimum of five (5) years related energy efficiency experience. Certified Energy Manager preferred.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversource is proud to be recognized as the number one energy efficiency provider in the country. Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance and lower energy costs. We are building the region’s premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states. The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, Ceres and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. We also partner with various state officials and non-profits. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs and opportunities for growth.
Please submit a resume with your application.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor