Eversource Energy Energy Efficiency Consultant, C&I New Construction in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
This position is responsible for implementing electric and natural gas energy efficiency programs by providingtechnical project management services and fiscal incentives to Commercial New Construction customers..It requires program management skills, communication skills, and technical knowledge of building systems. In addition, this position supports the development and rollout of new Energy Efficiency programs to meet decarbonization and Zero Net Energy goals.
- Provides technical project expertise to customers and coordinates available resources specific to the procurement and installation of energy efficient measures, strategies, and systems.
- Provides direction to business partners, such as contracted vendors, and manages collaboration between the customer, program administrators, advisory consultants and vendor/contractors.
- Responsible for review and approval of complex projects, which require an understanding of engineering analysis/calculations, implementation strategy for new technologies, or energy simulation modeling.
- Develops New Construction programs that meet compliance with regulatory filings and align with sustainability/decarbonization goals..
- Ensures that all projects and programs are accurate and in compliance with regulatory guidelines - reviews project documentation and program applications to confirm all required and supporting materials is provided in order to fulfill program participation parameters.
- Participates in the budgeting, invoicing, evaluation, and tracking of expenses and energy savings; assists with the development of RFP's for contracted services.
- Facilitates achievement of energy efficiency goals by promoting demand-reduction and electric vehicle charging station initiatives in coordination with energy efficiency offers to assigned customers/customer segments and/or programs.
- Partners with Energy Efficiency colleagues across sectors/channels, including Energy Efficiency Sales Account Executives, in order to set an energy efficiency implementation path and strategy for customer participation and energy efficiency program implementation.
Requires ability to interpret energy efficiency / renewable technologies and services for C&I developments as well as understand their application. Requires solid understanding of financial principals and the ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel).
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience.
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in technical marketing, sales, project management, engineering, architectural, or energy efficiency. Experience and/or aptitude in customer service also desired. Working Conditions:
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as well as field visits to customer and construction sites
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment which requires a personal computer and telephone
- Work is performed primarily in a normal office environment which requires standing, sitting, walking, climbing stairs, writing and typing.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversource is recognized as one of the top utilities in the country specializing in energy efficiency solutions for our customers. Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance, and lower energy costs. We are building the region’s premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire, and employing a workforce of more than 9,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states.
The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs, and opportunities for growth.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment.If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after a decision has been made about whether or not to make you a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws requiring reasonable accommodation.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs