Eversource Energy Associate Energy Efficiency Consultant in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
This position is responsible for assisting and supporting technical services to customers for electric and natural gas energy efficiency projects. This position supports the development, promotion and implementation of energy efficiency programs to meet established goals.
- Assists with services specific to the procurement and installation of energy efficient equipment and systems which may include reviewing applications for pertinent supporting documentation, researching customer energy efficiency and participation data, preparing and maintaining analysis spreadsheets, assisting with the management of vendors/contractors. Participates in the selection and management of contractors for implementation of C&LM programs.
- Provides support to more senior Energy Engineers by collecting energy efficiency performance data and assisting with data analysis.
- Assists with inspections of customer facilities and performance of energy analysis to determine electric and natural gas energy savings.
- Participates in contractor services inspection and validation of program implementation.
- Supports analysis of high efficiency HVAC equipment, motors, controls, lighting systems, and other equipment to determine electric and natural gas energy savings compared to baseline equipment and or building codes.
- Provides support services for energy efficiency program team and program marketing activities.
- Supports the evaluation of new technologies and other research and development activities.
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Basic problem-solving skills and attention-to-detail. Working knowledge of standard office computer software (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Education: Baccalaureate degree in engineering.
Experience: Zero (0) to two (2) years of experience. Relevant experience and ability to read and interpret engineering documents and drawings.
Licenses & Certifications: A Engineer in Training (EIT), Professional Engineer (PE), Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or accredited Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Professional is preferred.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversource is proud to be recognized as the number one energy efficiency provider in the country. Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance and lower energy costs. We are building the region’s premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states. The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, Ceres and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. We also partner with various state officials and non-profits. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs and opportunities for growth.
Number of Openings:
Energy Efficiency Jobs
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor