Eversource Energy Analyst, Clean Technologies in Westborough, Massachusetts
Role and Scope of Position:
Assists in the research and development of Clean Technologies projects including hydrogen, geothermal and renewable natural gas and other decarbonization initiatives such as integrated gas and electric planning. Such research may include, but is not limited to, reviewing existing policies and aiding in the development of new policies to support the Company’s decarbonization efforts, collaborating and collecting data from industry groups, clean energy organizations and research associations. Such development may include providing fiscal, customer and statistical data and analysis to support various business cases to pursue. Assists in the analysis and tracking of Clean Technologies efforts and metrics, such as data from clean energy pilots. Analytical tasks may be highly structured based on previous analyses, or completely new, requiring substantial research, initiative, and collaboration skills to succeed.
- Designs and implements reports, dashboards, and other reporting tools for the Clean Technologies group.
- Provides critical support and project coordination with organizational partners including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Clean Technologies, Regulatory Affairs, Environmental Affairs, and others.
- Utilizes internal company platforms, such as Salesforce and other tools, to create reports with actionable information.
- Participates in driving the planning and tracking process of research, analysis, communications, and presentations around the Company’s Clean Technologies efforts.
- Participates, supports, and tracks multi-disciplinary internal processes and external regulatory and collaborative processes.
- Liaises with Eversource counterparts across Connecticut and Massachusetts to ensure consistency and best practices are applied to all work.
- Works with diverse groups of stakeholders to achieve regulatory/financial performance and project development outcomes which are consistent with Eversource priorities.
- Develops new tools, monitors processes, and assists Manager in process improvement initiatives for the Clean Technologies group.
- Supports reporting and research needs within Clean Technologies group, as needed.
- Provides end user training and support on any clean technologies related platforms to Clean Technologies team and potential other internal audiences, as applicable.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills for technical, statistical, and financial material
- Understanding of the regulatory process and environment, preferably including experience with the regulatory filing process
- Knowledge of financial, statistical or operations research modeling techniques
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills
- Extensive spreadsheet and database skills, including Excel and Salesforce.com., Power BI
- Knowledge of gas distribution systems/renewables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3+ years in financial and statistical modeling, market research, operations research, or policy analysis
- Experience with energy systems and/or decarbonization
Licenses & Certifications:
- Valid driver’s license.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program. The annual salary range for this position is $78,800.00 to $87,550.00, plus incentive. Salary is commensurate with your experience. Check out the career site for an overview of benefits.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs