Michels Corp Project Controls Analyst in Wangaratta, United States
Project Controls Analyst
Location Wangaratta, VIC
Employment duration Full time
Added to system 11/12/23 4:42 PM
Apply Now (https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=MICHELSCORP&cws=41&rid=10401)
Michels Trenchless Pty. Ltd.is part of the Michels Family of Companies, a global leader in energy and infrastructure construction. Michels has become a world leader in HDD by designing, building and mastering the use of powerful rigs and completing record breaking HDD projects. Our team has a world-class resume of successful projects and an eagerness to build our reputation and our team within Australia. Our people deliver consistent quality, safety, and performance. Do you? Our work improves lives. Find out how a career with Michels Trenchless can change yours.
As Project Controls Analyst, your key responsibilities will be to oversee project and business entity cost controls and scheduling, requiring oversight and analysis of financial and scheduling aspects of the projects. This role collaborates closely with cross functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time within budget, contributing to the company’s profitability and reputation overall.
Why Michels Trenchless Pty. Ltd.?
· We expand the limits of and are a world leader in trenchless construction
· We will never ask you to prioritize speed ahead of safety
· We are family owned and operated, guided by our core values
· We share experience and insights to develop industry leaders
· We value and care about our people and their families, providing development opportunities and competitive benefits.
· You are reliable, self-motivated, and goal oriented
· You understand the immense responsibility and importance of safety
· You want to take the lead with evolving technology
· You enjoy knowing the best work requires a total team effort
· You like to know your contributions are building a better future
What it takes:
· Bachelors degree in finance, engineering or a related field.
· 3-5 years in project cost controls and scheduling in the construction industry.
· Excellent computing skills (MS Office Suite and SharePoint)
· Must be eligible to work in Australia
· Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
· Valid drivers license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.