National Grid Analyst, Performance Analytics & Operating Model (Assoc.,Sr) in Waltham, Massachusetts
This role reporting to VP Business Readiness and Design is responsible for supporting the operating model design activities and for providing information and analysis to the GBE Program Leadership team regarding the program. The role will also provide cross workstream support in managing the efforts related to operationalizing performance framework as well as all other operating model design activities. The successful candidate will perform analysis to support design decisions and project progress supporting the Operating Model workstream to successfully develop a new model that will be implemented in the Gas Business.
· Identify, analyse and monitor issues that can affect operational performance metrics
· Develop and maintain plans to address identified gaps in operating model design
· Effectively manage program scope and deliverables
· Effectively manage third party relationships
· Work in partnership with HR to implement Operating Model recommendations
· Support data gathering cross all workstreams and maintain the Key Business decision process for the Operating Model team
· Support development and deployment of operational performance improvement initiatives.
· Support the Operating Model Workstream in the formal reporting process of the program performance framework including but not limited to arranging routine read outs of the analysis, schedule risk review and other stakeholder engagements.
· Manage relationship with other functions including Operations and Finance team
· Support and co-manage the flow and implementation of the data requirements with the solution team to ensure successful operationalization of the Metric Hierarchy
· Support maintenance of financial models and provide performance reporting
· Participates in or lead the implementation of special projects within GBE.
· Act as key liaison with the Change Management Office as it relates to Operating Model implementation and engagement.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Experience in Project management
· HR Experience is a nice to have
· Knowledge of Change Management principles
· Experience in Trending and reporting of operational performance**
· Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred 4-6 years in finance and/or business analysis roles and/or human resources roles with increasing responsibility
· Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
· Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to work cross functional and able to prioritize strategic business needs
· Ability to work collaboratively with teams from across the business
· Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
· Excellent written / oral communication skills, communicating complex ideas, follow-up, and negotiation skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit including advances Excel
· SAP Reporting from BI and Hanna is a nice to have
· Background in utility service business activities and projects is preferred
/National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team./
Job: *Gas Enablement
Organization: *Gas Enablement
Title: Analyst, Performance Analytics & Operating Model (Assoc.,Sr)
Requisition ID: 20180585