Eversource Energy Senior Financial Analyst (Hybrid) in Walpole, Massachusetts
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Financial Budget and Investment Planning Team. This critical role is responsible for partnering with our electric field and operations leaders to ensure expense and capital operating budgets are consistent on investment and budget performance for all projects.
The role can be based out of Waltham, Walpole, or Westwood, MA.
- Responsible for producing and developing annual budgets and monthly forecast.
- Create or improve financial performance reporting including detailed analysis Budget versus Actual spending and forecast versus actual spending for Expense and Capital Projects.
- Review, analyze and assess project financials and identify anomalies and discrepancies and provide the findings to the management.
- Provides financial and economic analysis to support Strategic Planning and other operating areas in their assessment of long-term initiatives and opportunities. Prepares reports and presentations for all levels of management, including the Senior Leadership Team.
- Creates financial and economic models of various scenarios to assist with current and future business planning decisions.
- On call Emergency Response* assignment as necessary
- Requires strong analytical skills and knowledge of financial and economic methodologies and theories, as well as the ability to understand the fiscal impact of business decisions.
- Highly motivated with ability to take an assignment and progress independently and produce accurate work.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Must be detailed oriented, problem solver with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use PC desktop applications(e.g., Microsoft Excel, Access, and other programs within the Microsoft Suite).
- `Preferable familiarity with accounting and reporting system like Power Plan and IBM Planning Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- MBA or advanced degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- 6+ years’ experience required
Compensation and Benefits
Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program. The annual salary range for this position starts at $98,930.00 to $109,920.00, plus incentive. Salary is commensurate with your experience. Check out the career site for an overview of our benefits.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs