New Jersey Resources Manager Financial Analysis - Corporate Development in Wall, New Jersey
Manager Financial Analysis - Corporate Development
Wall Corporate Office, 1415 Wyckoff Rd, Wall, New Jersey, United States of America Req #1503
Monday, January 10, 2022
Energize your future and join our team as we pursue a reliable, sustainable, cleaner energy future. At our Fortune 1000 diversified energy company, you’ll find a friendly, community-minded environment, with flexible work schedules, opportunities for growth and development, and competitive pay and benefits.
New Jersey Resources is seeking a Manager Financial Analysis Corporate Development to provide analytical expertise and deal structuring guidance for acquisitions, enhancement of existing assets or development of Greenfield Projects consistent with NJR’s strategic direction.
• Perform financial analysis in support of investment opportunities, including acquisitions, enhancement of existing and new asset construction
• Research and evaluate opportunities, perform due diligence activities to develop a fundamentally market-driven opinion to assist in forming financial models and business cases related
• Lead the creation, utilization and analysis of complex financial models to evaluate how investments fit within the corporate risk and tax profile; identify potential synergies
• Perform financial analysis to understand the return, risks and viability of potential opportunities
• Partner with NJR Business Development to develop financial models and business cases in support of opportunities
• Provide financial expertise to leadership team for potential opportunities to assist with investment decisions; support decision making by preparing business cases and financial summaries
• Develop presentations for projects that include financial information, project risks, volume, commercial terms, etc.; present to executive management and the board of directors
• Structure commercial deal terms for new contracts, acquisition prospects and other projects based on detailed analysis, industry comparisons and understanding of business environment
• Develop and maintain key relationships within the company to foster financial analysis of opportunities
• Collaborate with Corporate Finance team to coordinate analysis with Tax, Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis and Treasury
• Monitor industry and competitor activity to identify potential business opportunities
• Provide post-merger/acquisition integration support
• Bachelor’s degree in a related disciple: engineering, economics, finance or business administration required; MBA strongly preferred
• 10+ years of directly related experience in the energy industry
• Working knowledge and experience conducting due diligence in connection with an acquisition, divestiture, joint venture or similar financial investment project
• Extensive experience building economic models and conducting financial analysis
• Outstanding interpersonal communications skills at all levels of the organization, commercial focus and a team-oriented approach
• Strong writing skills, detail-oriented and a “self-starter” with the ability to incorporate information from colleagues, internal and external data sources and business operations to prioritize workflow and meet demanding deadlines
• Ability to understand general business operations, and environmental and regulatory issues with respect to acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and similar projects
- The above job description is reflective of the primary duties of this position and in no way limits the supervisor from assigning any other duties, responsibilities or initiatives as deemed necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
Job Function Manager
Pay Type Salary
Wall Corporate Office, 1415 Wyckoff Rd, Wall, New Jersey, United States of America