MasTec Advanced Technologies Warehouse Supervisor in Waco, Texas
Drive Inventory management process and procedure throughout branch location to ensure proper Inventory movement, minimize shrinkage and bad debt exposure. This position will own all Site Inventory management process and procedures including all Inventory management functions within the warehouse and out in the field. Responsible to facilitate communication and ensure continuous improvement on key and critical Inventory metrics that impact both financial and operational goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Implement, communicate and measure Inventory process and procedure * Monitor and manage warehouse Inventory to assure accuracy * Assist in continued improvement on monthly and/or quarter end Inventory process and performance * Directly responsible for managing Inventory Metrics compiled within the weekly Inventory Management Report. * Ability to proactively and professionally manage to and tend to the client’s expectations and needs. * Perform weekly Cycle Counts to assure proper ordering of Inventory. * Process daily issues, returns, transfer, and receipts and complete all relative tasks to include correction of all errors. * Maintain paperwork in a manner that will comply with MasTec AT and client policies and procedures * Ensure proper rotation of equipment in warehouse and in field by practicing first in first out * Coordinate and perform monthly and/or quarterly inventories following the policies and procedures set forth by MasTec AT. * Perform the return of damaged, defective, and swapped equipment in a timely manner to ensure proper reimbursement and to maximize metric incentive achievements. * Monitor and manage a staff of warehouse employees to include safe practices, Inventory accuracy, proficient work habits and overtime management. * Provide necessary training on the various Inventory management process and procedures to all warehouse employees in order to continue to enhance the bench strength. * Effectively communicate and provide clear communications to the field operations team and technician workforce. * Ensure continuity of supply for all goods and services required by the current work order demand. * Ensure purchase orders are received in a timely manner. * Actively monitor open purchase orders for vendor compliance regarding delivery dates, prices quoted and quantities ordered. * Work collectively with the Supply Chain Management in facilitating information and Inventory process updates to all field personnel. * Maintain, review, and ensure adherence in process and procedures as it relates to Sarbanes Oxley requirements * Maintain safe work environment by following safe practices and adhering to safety policies. Report any accidents, losses, injuries or property damage to supervisor and customer based on established policies. * Operate company equipment safely in accordance with established policies and ensure that maintenance and care is performed appropriately. * Enhance the organization’s reputation through personal accountability for accomplishing new and different requests and always striving to add value. * Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility and responsibility in the performance of work assignments. OTHER DUTIES: * Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times and assure all related equipment is safe and in proper working condition. * Perform general clerical work such as filing, copying, mailing, etc. * Perform other duties as assigned. /INCUMBENTS ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL DUTIES OF THIS JOB/
* Expert ability to multi-task and understand the role of prioritizing to drive task and project completion.
* Expert interpersonal and oral and written communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
* Expert organizational and planning skills attention to detail productive without compromising quality.
* Expert ability to work under pressure in order to achieve operational goals while maintaining an accurate Inventory.
* Expert ability to organize and set and balance short- and long-term priorities and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and environment.
* Expert ability to operate a fork lift, pallet jack and hand truck safely.
* Solid ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and successful stress tolerance.
* Solid ability to be results-oriented that makes a difference, taking initiative to make things happen, accepts accountability and has a “can do” attitude.
* Solid ability to think strategically and problem solve through conceptual thinking, analytical and planning skills. * Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office. * Solid ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. * Solid ability to work in a team environment along with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. * Solid knowledge of warehouse and operations management. * Solid knowledge of inventory software, preferably Oracle Inventory * Solid understanding of mobile technology. * Solid ability to read and speak English proficiently. * Solid ability to handle sensitive and critical issues with demonstrated history of a commitment to ethics, honesty, integrity and credibility._ _ Education High School Diploma or G.E.D. is required. _ _Experience Minimum of two (2) years progressive inventory management experience is required. Background in an inventory related field/role preferred. * * SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITY Directly manages staff members. Ability to manage vendor relationships * * WORKING CONDITIONS: Requires ability to travel and drive to job sites as needed. Must have, prior to, and throughout employment, a current valid driver’s license. Work in performed in a warehouse environment. Physical effort is frequently requiredto use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.Overtime work is possible and may be expected in order to perform the essential functions of the position. * *Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. * *NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Requisition ID: 39290
MasTec Advanced Technologies
- MasTec Advanced Technologies Jobs