Iberdrola USA Supervisor - Customer Relations Center (CMP 57790) Augusta, ME in United States
Business and Department
CMP-ME-Augusta General Office Augusta,ME
Scope of Work - Main duties, settings, geography, reporting relationships, other relationships:
Oversee the daily operations and staff of the Customer Relations Center including responding to customer inquiries & complaints, SAP utilization and CRC Representative performance. Receives and handles escalated customer complaints. Provides outage coverage and supervision during major and minor storms. Approves customer refunds as needed.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
- Supervises team members to handle inbound and outbound customer calls with maximum productivity, a high quality of customer service, and adherence to policy and procedures.
- Responds to escalated customer complaints.
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests from the MPUC, CAP agencies and service centers.
- Distribute and audit Ancillary work processed by team members.
- Provide coaching, counseling and performance feedback to team members. Handle routine personnel issues and union grievance issues where applicable.
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining a work environment that is customer-focused, recognizes achievement and high performance, and promotes opportunity.
- Perform supervisory Duty, as required, during storms and other restoration efforts. Ensure the safe and timelyrestoration of service by working in concert with outage personnel, the dispatch center, and service centers as needed.
- May have budgetary responsibility.
Education & Experience Required:
Bachelor degree in Business is preferred.
Associate’s Degree in Business required, or a related field may be considered. 10 years of strongly related work experience required.
Minimum of five years of customer service experience, previous supervisory experience is preferred.
Knowledge of Company’s billing system and understanding of the billing process.
Knowledge of MPUC rules and regulations and other related rules.
Knowledge of Company’s customer services policies and practices.
Knowledge of SAP is strongly preferred.
Demonstrated communication, organizational and time-management skills
Results oriented, with the ability to troubleshoot complex problems related to customer accounts and take corrective action when necessary
Strong leadership skills and knowledge of the Company’s customer service policies and practices
AVANGRID is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. AVANGRID shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company is committed to a policy in all of its employment practices of equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, religion, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 877-387-9061 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Central Maine Power (CMP)
Department: Customer Relations Center
Job Title: Supervisor – Customer Relations Center
Reports to: Manager – Customer Relations Center
Location: Augusta, ME, US
Cross Company Responsibility: Yes
Publication date: 13.02.2018