Southwire Specialist, Marketing Automation in United States
Specialist, Marketing Automation
Apply now »
Date: Feb 15, 2024
Location: Remote/Other, Remote/Other, US, Remote/Oth
Company: Southwire Company LLC
A leader in technology and innovation, Southwire Company, LLC is one of North America’s largest wire and cable producers. Southwire and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable, metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire products and engineered products. In addition, Southwire supplies assembled products, contractor equipment and hand tools. We are proud to offer competitive compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement, and unlimited growth opportunities. Our nearly seven decades of progressive growth can be attributed to our determination to developing innovative systems and solutions, exercising environmental stewardship and enhancing the wellbeing of our communities. How will you power what’s possible?
Southwire Job Description
The Marketing Automation Specialist will utilize Southwire’s marketing automation platforms to set up trigger-based campaigns to automate the identification of prospects and opportunities that can be converted into customers. This individual will own essential marketing operations initiatives in Pardot and Salesforce such as the intake, build out, and execution of eblast campaigns and managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing. The Marketing Automation Specialist will work cross-collaboratively with Sales, agents, and Marketing to drive strategies that will expand the sales funnel and improve the customer journey.
• Intake Marketing email campaign requests and build supporting forms in Pardot that will drive prospects through the sales funnel in Salesforce.
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and recommend areas for lead generation optimization through in-depth knowledge and experience.
• Evaluate manual tasks in Pardot and Salesforce and replace with automations.
• Adhere to marketing opt-out regulations, GDPR, CSA, and unsubscribe suppression lists.
• Define operational processes and best practices to maximize campaigns and ROI.
• Ensure the set-up for lead scoring & routing, tracking, personalization and lifecycle management.
• Evaluate emerging technologies and provide perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and return on investment for marketing campaigns.
• Improve email marketing metrics by leveraging data in our CRM to inform email strategy and initiatives around lead targeting, A / B testing, dynamic content and deliverability.
• Manage prospect lists, ensure data quality and understand flow to and from CRM system.
Education, Experience and Skills:
Bachelors degree required
Minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing, Sales and/or Digital Advertising required
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification required
Salesforce Certified Administrator, Google Marketing Suite, Inbound Marketing, and/or Generative AI Certification preferred
Willingness to travel up to 25%
Plans and Aligns
Benefits We Offer:
401k with Matching
Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Long & Short-Term Disability
Supplemental Insurance Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Referral Program
Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply now »