Southwire Regional Sales Manager, Services in United States
Regional Sales Manager, Services
Apply now »
Date: Feb 29, 2024
Location: Remote/Other, Remote/Other, US, Remote/Oth
Company: Southwire Company LLC
A leader in technology and innovation, Southwire Company, LLC is one of North America’s largest wire and cable producers. Southwire and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable, metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire products and engineered products. In addition, Southwire supplies assembled products, contractor equipment and hand tools. We are proud to offer competitive compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement, and unlimited growth opportunities. Our nearly seven decades of progressive growth can be attributed to our determination to developing innovative systems and solutions, exercising environmental stewardship and enhancing the wellbeing of our communities. How will you power what’s possible?
Southwire Job Description
Our Services and Solutions business is a rapidly growing division of Southwire, serving electrical utilities across North America with an advanced portfolio of utility services and smart grid solutions that enhance the reliability and resiliency of the electric grid. This position supports our cable rejuvenation services, which utilizes our proven and advancing technology to rehabilitate previously installed underground electrical cables.
As the Regional Sales Manager at Southwire, you will be a driving force in the company’s strategic growth in the Services and Solutions business. This role requires a strategic thinker who is skilled in understanding the specific needs of the Utility/Energy industry and has a demonstrated ability to utilize existing relationships and cultivate new relationships within the market to sell Southwire’s Services and Solutions effectively.
• Identify and cultivate sales and new business opportunities to drive Southwire Services within the electrical utility market by presenting our unique value proposition.
• Utilize market intelligence, deep knowledge of the customer’s reliability, sustainability, and financial objectives to create compelling customer proposals
• Customer Account plan: Leads the development and implementation of the account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities, identifying a target for each solution element. Proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls
• Strategically develop customer targets and plan to execute sales goals via direct engagements, agent sales force, or channel partners.
• Manage strategic account sales with the ability to shorten typically long buying cycles, navigate multi-person decision making, and ability to manage the occasional RFP/bid process
• Create a solution driven, leadership persona both internally and externally while collaborating with other functions within the corporation and customer organization.
• Effectively build sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness and tailor service solutions and corresponding proposals based on customer requirements.
• Develop and communicate a strategic sales plan with revenue objectives, and a calendar of action items designed to achieve business objectives
• Create, coordinate internally, and present externally pro-forma documents for required contract pricing
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or business required, preferably in Utility or Energy market
• Must have strong customer relationship skills with ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to close deals.
• Demonstrated track-record of growing assigned accounts year over year
• Exceptional analytical skills and communication abilities
• Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time
Plans and Aligns
Benefits We Offer:
401k with Matching
Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Long & Short-Term Disability
Supplemental Insurance Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Referral Program
Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply now »