MDU Resources Group Position Opening at MDU Resources Group in United States
Responsible for understanding, upholding and promoting CSG’s Critical Success Factors, 1) Safety First!; 2) Financial Success (including operational excellence); 3) Employee Satisfaction (including development and training), and 4) Customer Satisfaction.
- Diagnoses, rebuilds and repairs vehicles and equipment to include maintaining and repairing utility construction equipment including, but not limited to, digger derricks, manlifts and truck mounted cranes, directional drills, bulldozers, trailers, etc.
- Orders replacement parts and cleans and lubricates parts.
- Requisitions new parts and equipment.
- Performs inspections and preventive maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Travel to jobsites to repair equipment.
- Prepares and maintains records and reports.
- May act as lead person in supervisor’s absence.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public.
- This position is required to drive.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Educational and experience requirements include: Five years of experience and/or training in vehicle/construction equipment repair and maintenance shop or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position. Knowledge of safety practices and procedures. Communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Must have safe driving record and a valid driver’s license according to legal requirements.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Background check, credit check, MVR and drug screen may be required. (will vary by position) Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. EEO/AAP
Company: International Line Builders, Inc.
Location: Riverside, CA
Hiring Manager: Salvador Guzman
Closing Date: 05/03/2021 at 11:59pm CDT
Job Type: Full-Time