Southwire Field Sales Manager (Rental & Welding) in United States
Field Sales Manager (Rental & Welding)
Apply now »
Date: Nov 18, 2023
Location: Remote/Other, Remote/Other, US, Remote/Oth
Company: Southwire Company LLC
A leader in technology and innovation, Southwire Company, LLC is one of North America’s largest wire and cable producers. Southwire and its subsidiaries manufacture building wire and cable, metal-clad cable, portable and electronic cord products, OEM wire products and engineered products. In addition, Southwire supplies assembled products, contractor equipment and hand tools. We are proud to offer competitive compensation, employee benefits, tuition reimbursement, and unlimited growth opportunities. Our nearly seven decades of progressive growth can be attributed to our determination to developing innovative systems and solutions, exercising environmental stewardship and enhancing the wellbeing of our communities. How will you power what’s possible?
Southwire Job Description
The Strategic Field Sales Manager will manage assigned Accounts within the Rental and Welding Specialty Channels. This individual will partner with Southwire Senior Sales Management, Regional VPs, Directors, Account Managers and agents to develop communication plans, marketing, sales and promotional programs in concert with assigned Accounts and their Senior & Executive leaders and membership. The candidate will manage and be responsible for providing unique solutions to various business challenges and will directly communicate with all levels of Southwire and its Customer contacts. This individual will also be responsible for growing the account list by bringing on new incremental business to continue to grow this channel.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute Key Account Strategy
• Analyze various markets, identify, develop and foster growth opportunities
• Provide sales guidance, trend analysis and market intelligence within Southwire to ensure proactive approaches to customer and business challenges as well as react when required.
• Develop strong relationships with various Customer Executive Leaders, Marketing Leadership, Senior Buyers, Customer Personnel, Finance personnel.
• Review, Develop, Coordinate and Communicate responsible customer rebate agreements with customer executive leaders and Southwire Executive Sales Management and Finance Department.
• Ensure proper execution of assigned customer rebate agreements throughout the entire Southwire organization. From Customer to Sales to Finance.
• Monitor and drive understanding of customer progress towards goals through the Southwire Sales organization to aid in spurring sales growth.
• Align & coordinate Southwire resources as necessary to support customer retention, expansion, and support. (Ex: Customer Shows, Customer Performance Reviews, etc.)
• Communicate regularly with Senior Southwire Sales management and other departments to keep all up to date on related sales activities as it relates to assigned National Accounts.
• Responsible for supporting and advancing the business group's objectives with respect to all facets of marketing, sales and customer management.
• Work with Sales, Marketing and Finance to continually promote the Southwire Company, its solutions and products and develop annual Sales and Marketing plans as relates to National Accounts and key meetings such as Trade Show events, etc.
• Perform all other duties as needed or required to maintain and grow profitable business within the assigned account base.
• Execute special projects or implementations such as SalesForce.com
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree required
• 2+ years of Sales Management experience for national or key strategic accounts is highly recommended.
• Must be able to manage complex relationships with customers and within the company. Consultative selling skills, must exhibit a wide range of independent decision making and control.
• Rental & Welding experience is desired
• Strong financial understanding with P/L management experience a plus.
• Analytical skills to work through complex issues in all areas of the business.
• A high level of respect and credibility in the organization and the industry.
• Demonstrated professionalism, dependability, collaboration and influencing skills.
• MUST have ability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, Web, Analysis for Bl, databases and dashboard reporting).
• Ability to travel as required: Minimum of 50%.
Plans and Aligns
Benefits We Offer:
401k with Matching
Family and Individual Insurance Packages (Health, Life, Dental, and Vision)
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Long & Short-Term Disability
Supplemental Insurance Plans
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Referral Program
Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Advancement & Professional Growth opportunities
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply now »