Westar Energy Executive Administrative Assistant in United States
Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Number: KAN0006
Provides skilled and practiced office assistance using available software and equipment.
Maintains records, assembles materials and provides other administrative functions as required to support his/her work unit.
Responsibilities include screening calls, customer relations and making travel and meeting arrangements for highly visible executives and vendors. Also calls for excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Handles the most confidential and proprietary Company information with discretion.
Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
Independent judgment and ability to perform with minimal direction is required. This position is very visible within the Company and at times involved with the Board of Directors.
An associates degree and a minimum of 2 years admin experience or 4 or more years of administrative experience required.Experience dealing with confidential and/or proprietary information preferred.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Use independent judgement and ability to perform with minimal direction
- Ability to communicate across the organization and with external stakeholders.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of internal business processes, procedures and systems to facilitate capability to perform responsibilities.
- Monitor and ensure communication with stakeholders on status and priorities to facilitate activities in support of department(s) efficiency and effectiveness.
- Experience with SharePoint and Adobe Pro are preferred.
- Proficiency in Outlook and Microsoft Office required.
Also, on occasion work hours may be flexible.
Must have a satisfactory work record including good attendance.