Iberdrola USA Customer Service Rep - Bilingual (SCG 60003) Orange CT in United States
Business and Department
SCG - 60 Orange Orange,CT
Business Unit: Customer Care Job
SCG - 60 Orange
Respond to customer service inquiries including general billing questions, bill analysis, applications for service, service notifications, emergencies, payment options, collections matters, etc.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to all customer inquiries (telephone or written) regarding billing, service, etc…following established policies and procedures, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Assist customers concerning credit and collection issues, and make arrangements according to guidelines.
- Make requested changes or adjustments to customer accounts.
- Initiate service orders to respond to customer emergencies and other service work needs.
- Make outbound calls to resolve customer inquiries or follow up on collections issues.
- Provide accurate information to appropriate departments to efficiently resolve customer concerns.
- Previous work experience in a customer service environment, demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English in reading, writing, and verbal communication skills. Must pass Company language aptitude test.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Effective listening and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.6. Experience using Microsoft Office required; experience with using customer information systems preferred. NOTE: The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identification and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job. The duties set forth are not for the purpose of limiting the assignment of work to any particular
classification; they do not contain duties of a similar or less skilled nature normally performed under a job title.
AVANGRID is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. AVANGRID shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company is committed to a policy in all of its employment practices of equal opportunity without regard torace, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, religion, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply to positions, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 833-246-6347 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reports to: Supervisor – Customer Care CenterPosition Title: Customer Care Representative - Bilingual
Location: SCG - Orange
Publication date: 25.05.2018