South Jersey Industries Customer Advocate in United States
The Customer Advocate will serve as the principal communication conduit and post-sale support for the Account Executive and the homeowner/business owner/builder. The Customer Advocate owns the sales support relationship and assists in the management of gas service installation by focusing on the coordination of internal systems and company personnel. It is the responsibility of Customer Advocate to guarantee that the customer expectations are clearly represented and met and to communicate proactively with customers to update them on their project’s status.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service and project management with a focus on affecting change. Project management experience is preferred.
• Associate Degree from an accredited college or university in business, marketing or related field, bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience of CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
• Working knowledge of Work Management and Asset Tracking, Customer Information System (CIS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technologies. Salesforce, Customer Care and Billing (CC&B), and Maximo
• Experience in process coordination or workflow management
• Proven success in building business relationships
• Manage customer onboarding in a direction that helps achieve departments goals.
• Provides the primary interface between the sales personnel and operations along with other ETG departments that assist in delivering gas service to ETG customers both existing and new.
• Participate in and establish trade show events that will maximize exposure and sales for ETG.
• Ability to travel to various Company locations as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Explore the Possibilities
If you're looking to make an impact, South Jersey Industries is the perfect place. For interns, college graduates, or experienced professionals, at South Jersey Industries we look for enthusiastic, talented professionals at every level of our enterprise. From call center representatives with excellent people skills to engineers with the vision and expertise to design tomorrow’s energy infrastructure, we know that our people fuel our success. We take pride in recruiting the best talent available for every facet of our business. Explore the possibilities. You'll be sure to find an opportunity that piques your interest.
We are committed to developing and implementing innovative projects that increase energy efficiency and save clients money
We provide an opportunity to build a successful and rewarding career in a variety of functional business areas
We foster individual talents and abilities while promoting the value of teamwork
Our culture prepares you for a lifetime of learning and professional development
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
SJI (NYSE: SJI), an energy services holding company based in Folsom, NJ, delivers energy services to its customers through three primary subsidiaries. SJI Utilities, SJI's regulated natural gas utility business, delivers safe, reliable, affordable natural gas to approximately 690,000 South Jersey Gas, Elizabethtown Gas and Elkton Gas customers in New Jersey and Maryland. SJI's non-utility businesses within South Jersey Energy Solutions promote efficiency, clean technology and renewable energy by providing customized wholesale commodity marketing and fuel management services; and developing, owning and operating on-site energy production facilities. SJI Midstream houses the company's interest in the PennEast Pipeline Project. For more information about SJI and its subsidiaries, click here.