MDU Resources Group Warehouse Support (3) in Vancouver, Washington
Warehouse Support (3)
Department:Integrated Systems Group
Hiring Manager:Samuel A Lee
Closing Date:01/28/2022at 11:59pm CDT
GENERAL SUMMARY/PRIMARY FUNCTION
Responsible for understanding, upholding and promoting CSG’s Critical Success Factors, 1) Safety First!; 2) Financial Success (including operational excellence); 3) Employee Satisfaction (including development and training), and 4) Customer Satisfaction. Promote ISG PCM/OEG’s Core Values, safety culture and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI). Primary duties include: receiving & inventory of goods, kitting projects, transporting goods via truck / box truck and / or forklift and shipping.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Receive deliveries and check for accuracy
• Kit projects for production
• Clean & wrap final product for delivery
• Daily pick up / Deliver in the local area (using company provided vehicle / box truck) Perform additional duties as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• One-year experience driving a box truck
• Fork-lift certification preferred
• Knowledge of banding/strapping equipment
• Clean driving record
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Equal opportunity employer/AAP. Minorities/Disabled/Veterans/Females.
Key Skills & Competencies
• Requires organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to complete multiple projects in a timely manner
• Requires basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
• Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
This Employer Participates inE-Verify (PDF) (Downloads/EVerifyPoster.pdf) . Download PDF Application (PDF) (Downloads/CSG-71.pdf)
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.