ConEdison Solutions Senior Financial Analyst in Valhalla, New York
WHO WE ARE
Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses through its three main subsidiaries Con Edison Development, Con Edison Energy and Con Edison Solutions, develop, own, and operate renewable energy infrastructure and provide energy-related products and services to wholesale and retail customers. The Clean Energy Businesses are a wholly owned subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc., one of the nation’s largest investor-owned energy companies.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The CEBs operate renewable energy projects across the United States worth several billion dollars. In support of our growing business, we are looking to add a key member to the Con Edison Development team in Valhalla, NY. The Senior Financial Analyst will contribute to the achievement of CED’s financial and strategic goals through the pursuit, analysis, evaluation, and execution of project acquisitions for CED. Prepare financial analyses and participate in both long term business and budgeting planning. Ensure relevant project applications and agreements are filed with appropriate governmental agencies and/or organization.
We offer a very competitive salary with annual target bonus, 401k plan with company match, comprehensive benefit package, generous time off policy, matching Employee Stock Purchase Plan, excellent Tuition Aid Program and a collaborative working environment in a growing organization.
Build valuation and tax equity models, conduct valuation analyses, and stress test financial models for potential acquisitions. Identify opportunities for improving performance of key parameters.
Participate in transactions throughout the deal lifecycle that include due diligence process, project applications and filings.
Assist in the annual budgeting process for CED projects and the business planning process, working cross functionally as needed to integrate activities.
Assist with portfolio hedging strategies.
Support the Project Financing efforts, as well as on going compliance and management.
May be required to train and supervise more junior team members.
• Undergraduate degree in a technical or business related field including, but not limited to, economics, math, finance, statistics, or engineering required
• 3-5 years in project finance, mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
• Energy industry experience required (Renewables preferred)
• Investment banking analyst experience preferred
• Tax equity modeling experience preferred
• Strong financial analysis and modeling
• Tax Equity modeling
• Budgeting and long-term planning
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Self–starter, able to work independently and in a team environment
• Strong influence and negotiation ability
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
Requisition ID: 2021-2317
External Company URL: www.conedsolutions.com