INTREN Yardman in Union, Illinois
Location: Union, IL
The Yardman will be responsible for managing the movement and placement of all equipment in the Union, IL yard including Return to Fleet items, equipment in repairs, andequipment being up-fitted.
•Moves equipment as needed and tracks equipment location within the Union, IL yard
•Maintains inflow and outflow of equipment
•Will be responsible for holding equipment keys
•Will operate forklift as needed
•Partners with appropriate sources to understand what equipment is coming and going from the yard
•Will partner with Fleet Department on moving equipment in and out of the Fleet Shop
•Responsible for creating and maintaining organizational process for tracking equipment in the yard
• Other duties as assigned
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Requires good problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task are essential. Must be a self-starter and have the ability toorganize and prioritize work.
• Commercial Driver’s License (class "A" w/air brake endorsement) required.
• High School diploma, Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Must have strong communication skills
• Effective analytical and problem solving skills with great ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
• Well organized, team player, professional and energetic.