UNS Energy Corporation Student Intern, Procurement & Contracts in Tucson, Arizona
Tucson Electric Power, one of Arizona’s leading utility companies, seeks an individual for the position of Summer Student Intern in the Procurement & Contracts Department. We are looking for an energetic addition to our team to assist in in providing administrative support to the Procurement & Contracts team.
Assist with gathering data and analysis in preparation in compliance filings, reporting and notice requirements
Assist with developing, analyzing and posting department reports
Assist with gathering data and performing analysis in support of department report validations
Provides support to the Procurement group as needed
Assist with arranging and scheduling facilities and catering for various department meetings and events
Run various reports from Excel
Assist with other duties as assigned
- Pursuing a degree in General Business, Finance or related discipline, undergraduate, expected graduation date not before May 2019
- Be able to work up to 20 hours a week during school, may be up to 40 hours during the summer
- Have a high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to protect highly sensitive and confidential information; Must be able to meet regular deadlines
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Possess functional knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be able to work up to 20 hours a week during school and 40 hours a week during the summer
- Student Interns must maintain an enrolled student status, good academic standing at their college or university, as defined by the college or university and the GPA required for graduation by their college or university.
- Failure to maintain enrollment status, good academic standing and/or the requisite GPA will result in Student Interns being deemed ineligible for participation in this program.
- Student Interns are employed on a temporary basis and are generally not eligible for some benefits; including holiday pay.
- Scheduling of work hours and assignments should be made taking into consideration that Student Interns are students first and employees second.
This position may close at anytime*
Company: Tucson Electric Power
Location: Tucson, AZ
Job Category: Procurement
Position Type: Unclassified