Ameren Project Procurement Analyst in St. Louis, Missouri
If end date is listed, the posting will come down at 12:00 am on that date:
PROJECT PROCUREMENT ANALYST (ZA5294)
About The Position
The Project Procurement Analyst is focused on ensuring efficient coordination of the procurement of goods and services for allocated projects within the capital project portfolio. This role is accountable to ensure purchasing requisitions for projects are efficiently developed and submitted to sourcing teams
Key responsibilities include:
· Primary contact with project teams for the development of purchase requisition execution requirements
· Provide projects guidance to enforcement of standards, policies, and procedures established by Ameren Corporation and regulatory entities
· Works in conjunction with cross-functional teams in the issue of requests for information (RFI) and requests for quote (RFQ) and creates requisitions for materials and services.
· Assist engineering, operations, and corporate services organizations in selection of materials and services, keeping them advised of new developments as appropriate.
· Coordinate use of material, equipment, and service specifications to be included in purchase orders.
· Gather data and conduct analysis to determine demand for materials and services. Assure purchased goods and services are obtained on a timely basis at lowest TCO to Ameren.
· Responsible for ensuring all project related materials and services requisitions are channeled through to the appropriate supply chain sourcing teams to fulfill.
· Ensure the communication of project material and services demand issues are escalated appropriately to support supply chain organization service level agreements with the project organization
· Ensure materials supply & contracting plans appropriately accommodate lead times (for applicable buying channel use) and delivery details to allow efficient tracking of project requirements, logistics, and expediting plans
· Identify and anticipate schedule slips or changes and analyze the potential cost, schedule, and resource impacts.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required, preferably in Engineering, Business, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Digital, or other related field. One or more years of directly relevant work in project controls, procurement, or related experience preferred. Recent graduates may be considered.
*Technical career path level and salary depends upon applicant’s credentials.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
Understanding of procurement/strategic sourcing, project controls, accounts payable, work management and financial systems applications (e.g., Oracle Purchasing, accounts payable, EMPRV, CBS) is preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Must have the ability to measure, analyze, and understand complex business issues. Demonstrated ability to utilize the procurement process, as well as have a basic understanding of contract terms and conditions preferred.
Ameren’s selection process includes a series of interviews and may include candidate testing and/or an individual aptitude or skill-based assessment. Specific details will be provided to qualified candidates.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, military service or status, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other class, trait, or status protected by law.
Our workforce is dedicated to keeping the lights on and the gas flowing – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. That same kind of dedication and longstanding commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion has helped us build an "All-In" supportive and accepting diverse culture where opinions are shared in an environment where all are respected and the best solutions are put into action.
Our vision is "Leading the Way to a Sustainable Energy Future" and our mission is "To Power the Quality of Life." Our company values include safety and security, integrity, respect, diversity equity and inclusion, accountability, stewardship, teamwork and a commitment to excellence. Our "All-In" culture reflects how we care, serve with passion, deliver for customers, communities and shareholders and win together.
Ameren's co-workers spend thousands of hours each year giving back to their communities. The company supports their donations of time through a Dollars for Doers program and also offers a Matching Grant program for donations made to postsecondary schools.
Ameren has an unwavering commitment to sustainability. That includes how we perform as a steward of the environment, how we manage our relationships with customers, communities and workforce and provide robust governance and oversight of our practices. We are committed to clean energy. The company has established a net-zero carbon emissions goal by 2045 across all its operations in Missouri and Illinois. In addition, Ameren laid out plans for its largest-ever expansion of clean wind and solar generation that maintains the reliability and affordability that customers have come to expect. Interim carbon emissions goals include a 50% reduction by 2030 and an 85% reduction by 2040, from 2005 levels.
St. Louis-based Ameren Corporation powers the quality of life for 2.4 million electric customers and more than 900,000 natural gas customers in a 64,000-square-mile area through its Ameren Missouri and Ameren Illinois rate-regulated utility subsidiaries. Ameren Illinois provides electric transmission and distribution service and natural gas distribution service. Ameren Missouri provides electric generation, transmission and distribution services, as well as natural gas distribution service. Ameren Transmission Company of Illinois operates a rate-regulated electric transmission business in the Midcontinent Independent System Operator, Inc. For more information, visit Ameren.com (https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=3228409-1&h=4163191186&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ameren.com%2F&a=Ameren.com) , or follow us on Twitter at @AmerenCorp , Facebook.com/AmerenCorp , or LinkedIn.com/company/Ameren .
Ameren is committed to equal employment opportunities and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, military service or status, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other class, trait, or status protected by applicable law.