Ameren Microsoft 365 Enterprise Lead (Exchange Online/Microsoft Teams) in St. Louis, Missouri
If end date is listed, the posting will come down at 12:00 am on that date:
About the Position
The Microsoft 365 Enterprise Lead is responsible for providing technical leadership in the maintenance and expansion of Ameren's Collaborative suite of services, including Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Teams, Azure Active Directory, and Stream. The Microsoft 365 Enterprise Lead will report directly to the Manager of DTO Collaboration and is responsible for a mix of operational support, project work, and consultation with end-users through training and support. The DTO Collaboration team works together with business lines to support the modernization of collaborative solutions that enable end-users through Ameren's Digital Transformation.
• Provide technical leadership and strategy in leveraging the Microsoft 365 applications, in particular (but not limited to) Teams, Exchange 2019, Exchange Online, Planner, OneNote, and Stream.
• Role model Ameren's core values of Safety, Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Stewardship, Teamwork, and Commitment to Excellence
• Mentor and train team members
• Prepare and deliver status reports for operational readiness and SLA/SLO compliance
• Partner and collaborate with business leadership to design, implement, provide guidance and support solutions using Microsoft 365 tools.
• Gather business requirements, determine priorities, perform due diligence activities, select and recommend solutions, develop scopes of work and implementation plans.
• Lead the administration, management, and implementation changes to the enterprise Microsoft 365 environment
• Lead the research, and maintain knowledge of emerging cloud technologies, solutions, strategies, and developments with the goal of identifying opportunities for their use.
• Be the Lead Office 365 subject matter expert for complex user support questions.
• Assist in the development of training documentation, and provide training as needed.
• Work with other members of the DTO team to ensure standards are included, applied and maintained across all product sets and solutions¿
• Understand business priorities, rationalizing demand and communicating priorities to ensure they are working on the highest value activities
• Facilitate proactive problem-solving efforts on core DTO services and key projects to improve quality, reduce cost and eliminate waste
• Champion a continuous improvement mindset focused in pursuit of operationally excellent processes
• Develop and advance relationships to drive continuous alignment and collaboration with peer departments across Digital Technology
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field.
• 7+ years of relevant experience administering and supporting Microsoft 365 in a large enterprise environment
- Consideration will be given to candidates with eleven or more years of relevant experience in lieu of the degree requirement.
• One or more Microsoft 365 Certifications preferred
Able to Demonstrate
• Technical Leadership
• Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to balance multiple initiatives and demands simultaneously.
• Communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
• Prioritization and organization
• Creativity and 'outside the box' thinking with a willingness to try new approaches
• Strong analytical skills to quickly recognize issues and opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, military service or status, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other class, trait, or status protected by law.
Our workforce is dedicated to keeping the lights on and the gas flowing – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. That same kind of dedication and longstanding commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion has helped us build an "All-In" supportive and accepting diverse culture where opinions are shared in an environment where all are respected and the best solutions are put into action.
Our vision is "Leading the Way to a Sustainable Energy Future" and our mission is "To Power the Quality of Life." Our company values include safety and security, integrity, respect, diversity equity and inclusion, accountability, stewardship, teamwork and a commitment to excellence. Our "All-In" culture reflects how we care, serve with passion, deliver for customers, communities and shareholders and win together.
Ameren's co-workers spend thousands of hours each year giving back to their communities. The company supports their donations of time through a Dollars for Doers program and also offers a Matching Grant program for donations made to postsecondary schools.
Ameren has an unwavering commitment to sustainability. That includes how we perform as a steward of the environment, how we manage our relationships with customers, communities and workforce and provide robust governance and oversight of our practices. We are committed to clean energy. The company has established a net-zero carbon emissions goal by 2050 across all its operations in Missouri and Illinois. In addition, Ameren laid out plans for its largest-ever expansion of clean wind and solar generation that maintains the reliability and affordability that customers have come to expect. Interim carbon emissions goals include a 50% reduction by 2030 and an 85% reduction by 2040, from 2005 levels.
St. Louis-based Ameren Corporation powers the quality of life for 2.4 million electric customers and more than 900,000 natural gas customers in a 64,000-square-mile area through its Ameren Missouri and Ameren Illinois rate-regulated utility subsidiaries. Ameren Illinois provides electric transmission and distribution service and natural gas distribution service. Ameren Missouri provides electric generation, transmission and distribution services, as well as natural gas distribution service. Ameren Transmission Company of Illinois operates a rate-regulated electric transmission business in the Midcontinent Independent System Operator, Inc. For more information, visit Ameren.com (https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=3228409-1&h=4163191186&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ameren.com%2F&a=Ameren.com) , or follow us on Twitter at @AmerenCorp , Facebook.com/AmerenCorp , or LinkedIn.com/company/Ameren .
Ameren is committed to equal employment opportunities and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, military service or status, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other class, trait, or status protected by applicable law.