Ameren Manager Digital Program Mgmt in St. Louis, Missouri
If end date is listed, the posting will come down at 12:00 am on that date:
About The Position
• Project management using leadership skills of SDLC/Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies to direct staff and resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
• Responsible for planning and managing both internal and external resources to execute projects or project components from inception through implementation.
• Open position will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a large effort to transform our Supply Chain applications.
Key responsibilities include:
• Understand complexities of a large ERP program and provide guidance for development teams and managing multiple vendors.
• Manage program and business client relationships to ensure their service expectations for the portfolio are developed and are being met.
• Drive PMO methodology and processes to improve project delivery.
• Develop large digital program business cases with appropriate costs and benefits. Ensure benefits are rigorously vetted with the business to ensure value realization post implementation.
• Manage stakeholders (including senior executives) to ensure alignment on scope, schedule, budget, solution, approach, and value realization
• Prioritize work with team for ongoing projects.
• Manage resource allocation for ongoing and future projects.
• Has in-depth knowledge and familiarity in project management in order to mentor and coach co-workers on:
– Project scoping
– Defining roles and responsibilities
– Developing requests for proposal
– Demand Planning
• Has in-depth knowledge and familiarity in project management in order to mentor and coach co-workers on budgeting and financial planning.
• Has in-depth knowledge of and familiarity with change management in order to mentor and coach co-workers on managing change on their projects.
• Build and lead a team to execute on functional area objectives.
• Has performance and career development conversations.
• Build and maintain team motivation and engagement.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5+ years of relevant experience in project management, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting or project accounting including cost management systems to support project budget, forecast, and spend required.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is preferred.
• Previous people or project leadership experience.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Business acumen to understand industry trends and transform them into a business need for the client
• Familiar with project governance best practices in the areas of issue, change and risk management
• Previous experience in planning and execution of the activities required to deliver project scope within schedule and budget constraints
• Project management experience leading diverse project teams and interfacing with C-level executives
• Preferred experience managing a Cloud projects with a special emphasis on supply chain applications
• Strong Project Management knowledge and skills including:
– MS Project, Primavera, etc., project management tools
– Change management strategies and principles
– Understanding of project planning principles such as timing, cost and the implications of project cost overruns
– Ability to determine optimal resources for projects
– Demonstrate effective vendor management skills
Ameren’s selection process includes a series of interviews and may include a leadership assessment process. Specific details will be provided to qualified candidates.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, military service or status, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other class, trait, or status protected by law.
St. Louis-based Ameren Corporation powers the quality of life for 2.4 million electric customers and more than 900,000 natural gas customers in a 64,000-square-mile area through its Ameren Missouri and Ameren Illinois rate-regulated utility subsidiaries. Ameren Illinois provides electric transmission and distribution service and natural gas distribution service. Ameren Missouri provides electric generation, transmission and distribution service, as well as natural gas distribution service. Ameren Transmission Company of Illinois develops, owns and operates rate-regulated regional electric transmission projects. For more information, visit Ameren.com, or follow us on Twitter at @AmerenCorp, Facebook.com/AmerenCorp, or LinkedIn/company/Ameren.