Ameren Electrification EngyEffSol Mgr in St. Louis, Missouri
If end date is listed, the posting will come down at 12:00 am on that date:
About The Position
The Electrification & Energy Efficiency Solutions Manager is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining business and technical architectures for the integration of Electric Vehicles, Electric Buses, C&I Process Electrification, Building Automation Systems, and similar into a utility environment.
Key responsibilities include:
● Ensure the safe use of system components throughout the asset's lifecycle: design, procurement, integration and decommissioning.
● Ensure cybersecurity and communication interoperability among system components.
● Work constructively in cross-functional teams composed of co-workers from three key functions: o Customer o Regulatory o Information Technology
● Gain ownership of technical and operational knowledge around electrification and energy efficiency.
● Develop knowledge of economic factors associated with technical and operational parameters around electrification and energy efficiency.
● Become a recognized contributor in the techno-economic analysis of electrification and energy efficiency deployments – both internal and external to Ameren.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Information Technology from an accredited college or university required. Advanced degree is preferred. Five or more years of utility communication system experience (i.e. SCADA systems) is required. Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)/Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies, including Common Information Model, is preferred.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
Working knowledge of utility enterprise systems (i.e. ADMS, OMS, and similar) preferred. Experience with power inverters, electric vehicles, energy storage (mobile), or building control systems for energy efficiency required.
Ameren’s selection process includes a series of interviews and may include candidate testing and/or an individual aptitude or skill-based assessment. Specific details will be provided to qualified candidate
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, military service or status, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other class, trait, or status protected by law.
St. Louis-based Ameren Corporation powers the quality of life for 2.4 million electric customers and more than 900,000 natural gas customers in a 64,000-square-mile area through its Ameren Missouri and Ameren Illinois rate-regulated utility subsidiaries. Ameren Illinois provides electric transmission and distribution service and natural gas distribution service. Ameren Missouri provides electric generation, transmission and distribution service, as well as natural gas distribution service. Ameren Transmission Company of Illinois develops, owns and operates rate-regulated regional electric transmission projects. For more information, visit Ameren.com, or follow us on Twitter at @AmerenCorp, Facebook.com/AmerenCorp, or LinkedIn/company/Ameren.