Washington Gas Light Co. Jr Data Management Ck in Springfield, Virginia
Arrange access to customer premise/meters by telephone or letter. Enters customer account information, meter access information, and meter reads in company records.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Calls customers and schedules appointments.
• Generates appointments in SAP.
• Enters customer appointment reminder calls into the WAG Meter system.
• Retrieves messages from the customer hotline.
• Answers calls from internal and external customers.
• Enters notes on customer records via SAP.
• Posts reads into billing system.
• Provides fill-in scatter work from Consecutive Estimates lists.
• Enters orders into SAP for service work.
• Processes Business Process Exception Management (BPEM) cases in SAP
• Other administrative duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• High School Diploma/GED
• Minimum six (6) months related experience with customer contact and computer skills preferred.
• Must have knowledge of MS Office applications such as MS Excel and SharePoint.
• Knowledge of SAP preferred.
WGL is an EEO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
WGL Holdings, Inc. is a public utility holding company and the parent company of WGL, a diversified energy business that provides natural gas, electricity, green power, carbon reduction and energy services. Our calling as a company is to make energy surprisingly easy - for our employees, for our community and for all our customers. WGL and its affiliates are committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status. sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, matriculation, physical or mental disabilities, political affiliation, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.