Eversource Energy Energy Efficiency Manager, Small Business and Municipal Programs in Springfield, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
This position is responsible for the implementation, development, and oversight of the commercial and industrial energy efficiency programs in MA & NH. Specifically, this position manages the small business program, municipal outreach initiatives, and other targeted turn-key efforts and initiatives, contractor management, oversight, coordination with marketing, and other outreach and project development efforts, with the goal of increasing overall energy efficiency project development, sales and customer satisfaction. The position is also responsible for the management and oversight the C/I efficiency portfolio as it relates to turn-key efforts, including progress to goals, measure mix, costs achievement of corporate financial goals. Develops programs to implement and maintain industry alliances with trade organizations, manufacturers, and engineers in an effort to foster the use of emerging technologies and high efficiency equipment within the Company’s service territory. Works closely with peers in evaluation, regulatory, marketing and sales. This position is responsible for MA and NH PA coordination and representation on CI management groups and coordination with various CI EE stakeholders.
- Oversees the delivery, implementation and administration of the small business and municipal energy efficiency portfolios in MA and NH
- Responsible for contracted energy service company management and oversight to ensure key performance metrics are achieved while providing exceptional customer energy efficiency program participation experience
- Achieve C&I Energy Efficiency production goals, KPIs, and other company objectives within a defined budget for turn-key programs in multiple states,
- Provide strategic direction, coaching, and professional development a team of Energy Efficiency Consultants
- Implements strategic initiatives to enter high-potential markets with energy efficiency services that provide customer-focused solutions, meet customer requirements, and achieve energy efficiency market transformation goals
- Establishes performance requirements, quality specifications, brand positioning, commercialization, pricing and sustainability strategies for new products and strategic initiatives
- Collaborate and coordinate with external and internal business partners to advance innovation and new technology opportunities in program offerings,
- Coordinates with other MA and NH program administrators as well as key stakeholders in each state
- Represents the Company and ensures efficient and effective coordination of energy efficiency issues between the Company and its regulatory representatives
- 10 years of experience effectively managing a team and demonstrated ability to meet challenging KPIs and production targets,
- 5 years of experience effectively directing contractors or external partners to ensure consistency in adhering to program guidelines, procedures & protocols, and implementation schedules,
- An understanding of the regulatory process and environment, including the regulatory filing process
- Knowledge of commercial/industrial building systems, energy efficiency strategies, marketing principles, and market research techniques
- Analytical mindset and a drive for continuous improvement
- Experience and ability to communicate clearly and effectively through written correspondence and presentations
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Certified Energy Manager preferred
Vaccination Information: Eversource requires an individual who is newly hired into this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after a decision has been made about whether or not to make you a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws requiring reasonable accommodation.
Emergency Response : Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
If you’re passionate about sustainability and have a solutions-based mindset, take this opportunity to be the face of Eversource’s small business and municipal energy efficiency programs in MA and NH. Since the majority of our C&I (Commercial & Industrial) customers are small businesses and municipalities, your focus will be on overseeing the effective implementation and innovation of these programs by directing a team and collaborating with internal and external partners.
In addition, you will be responsible for advancing project development, sales, and customer satisfaction. You will play a role in molding the industry’s supply chain within our region to foster the sales of emerging technologies and high efficiency equipment. To accomplish this, you will foster the creation of energy efficiency programs and strategies that help to initiate and maintain alliances with cities and towns, customer business organizations, and various key stakeholders.
You will work with external energy efficiency contractors, as well as internal partners from evaluation, marketing, regulatory compliance, and sales to accomplish the aforementioned goals.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs