MasTec Utility Services Drafter_SEF in Sacramento, California
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to become a part of an engaging and growing industry. As a Drafter you will have the opportunity to utilize your skill set, work in a safety minded environment, and join us in expanding technology for a better community.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, and design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety!
Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
MasTec Utility Services Group is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS Codes 81B relate well to this position.
As a Drafter , you will perform technical drafting and engineering design support for telecommunication projects.
In addition, you will:
• CAD drafting for fiber, RF coax and wireless projects
• Develop an understanding of proprietary design software through hands-on training
o i.e., Map tools, SpatialNet Design Suite, Lode data and Job Tracking system
• Maintain and update existing as-built drawings
• Maintain customer-based compliance standards for drafting and lifecycle of projects
• You have a basic knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD software
• You have the ability to read and understand architectural/ engineering drawings
• You have the ability to manage, organize and layout drawing requirements
• You understand architectural and construction detailing
• You have strong problem solving skills
Other reasons to join our team:
We are proud to offer you great medical, vision and dental insurance along with a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account and Company-paid life insurance. We have a 401(k) with Company match and an Employee Stock Purchase Program! You will be eligible for and enjoy paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer numerous training programs and learning opportunities for you to participate in!
We can’t wait for you to start your career with us!
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 35812