MasTec Utility Services Directional Drill Operator in Sacramento, California
SEFNCO is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. MasTec – Utility Services' activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At Sefnco you’ll be joining a family, where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, SEFNCO offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts.
SEFNCO is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS Codes 12N relate well to this position.
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to become a part of an engaging and growing industry. As a Construction Foreman, you will have the opportunity to utilize your skill set, work in a safety-minded environment, and join us in expanding technology for a better community.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, and design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
As a Drill Operator , you will utilize your skills to:
• Operate a horizontal directional bore in collaboration with the Drill Locator to successfully install coax and fiber systems
• Read and understand utility locates and above ground utility indicators to ensure the safety of the crew and a high level of productivity
• Transport heavy equipment to and from the job site each day
• Safety is a value you live by
• You have at least 3 years of utility directional drilling experience in an urban environment
• You are experienced with operating and performing light maintenance of a Ditchwitch or Vermeer drill
• You have valid Class A CDL with a clean driving record
• You want to make an impact with your local community and enjoy being home daily
Don’t miss this great opportunity!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase plan.
Sefnco, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Sefnco’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Title: Directional Drill Operator
Requisition ID: 41105