Iberdrola USA Lead Analyst - Fleet Services (AMC 60706) Rochester, NY in Rochester, New York
Business and Department
AMC-NY-East Avenue Rochester,NY
Scope of Work - Main duties, settings, geography, reporting relationships, other relationships:
Coordinates and performs fleet management analyses including but not limited to vehicle replacement, vehicle ordering, construction inspections, new vehicle check-in and delivery, disposal, maintenance support and warranty recovery. Develops and implements policies, strategies and services to optimize operating and maintenance/fuel (Hedging Program) costs and to improve/maintain performance and safety of fleet assets.
Develops, monitors and reports critical operational, productivity and efficiency Metrics related to Fleet. Performs complex studies and analyze data to identify gaps and possible improvements. Advises and acts as consultant to Fleet areas regarding historical trends and analysis to assist in developing mitigating solutions for closing and/or reducing budget, efficiency and productivity gaps.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
- Develop policies, direct contract administration (Fuel Hedging), regulatory compliance, vehicle and equipment rental, warranty claims and other fleet management functions.
- Develops annual transportation, heavy-duty vehicle and equipment replacement budgets for management review.
- Develops schedule for vehicle acquisition, delivery, transfers and disposals.4. Develops and maintains transportation, heavy duty vehicle and equipment specifications and makes recommendations and assures conformity with the manufacturers specifications.
Develops fleet maintenance system user policies, maintains fleet maintenance system data and requiredvehicle/equipment files for compliance to State/Federal.
Develops, monitors and reports critical operational, productivity and efficiency Metrics related to Fleet.
- Performs complex studies and analyze data to identify gaps and possible improvements.
- Advise and act as consultant to Fleet areas regarding historical trends and analysis to assist in developing mitigating solutions for closing and/or reducing budget, efficiency and productivity gaps.
- Identify processes for improvement, document existing processes, identify and analyze gaps between current processes and the desired state, design new processes, develop process performance measures and plan the transition to a new process.
- Utilize advanced business analytics tools to develop and publish costs and performance dashboards for use by Management.
- Lead special projects, participate on project teams, and assist with ongoing continuous improvement efforts along with Business Transformation improvement efforts.
Education and Experience Required:
BS or BA degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field of study with at least three years of fleet experience is strongly desired.
Associates degree with at least five years of fleet experience is required.
High School diploma with at least seven years of fleet experience is required.
MBA or MS degree strongly desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate wide business processes and operations
AVANGRID is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. AVANGRID shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company is committed to a policy in all of its employment practices of equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, religion, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply to positions, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 833-246-6347 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Company: AVANGRID Management Company (AMC)
Department: General Services – Business Support
Job Title: Lead Analyst – Fleet Services
Reports to: Manager – General Services
Location: Rochester, NY
Cross Company Responsibility: Yes
Publication date: 24.04.2018