Eversource Energy Working Foreman - Field Electrician in Rochester, New Hampshire
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)Role and Scope of Position:
Supervises, coordinates and performs installation, testing repair, operation and maintenance of electrical equipment and associated facilities.
Working Foreman – Field Electrician
Eversource Energy is the largest Energy delivery company in New England. We support 3.6 million Gas and Electric customers across CT, MA and NH. Be a part of our mission to deliver reliable energy and superior customerservice. ENERGY-BRINGS US TOGETHER!!
- The individual will supervise, plan, schedule, and perform the installation, operation, testing, repair, and maintenance of electrical equipment on distribution lines, in substations and associated facilities.
- The individual will be responsible for training and instructing personnel in proper methods and practices.
- Reviewing substation inspection data and initiating corrective action.
- Maintaining stock of parts needed for maintenance of equipment.
- Planning and directing switching on the system.
- Interpreting and implementing company policy, practices and safety rules in the supervision of employees and resolution of personnel problems.
- Interviewing applicants and recommending hiring or transfer.
- Appraising subordinates and recommending promotions, demotions and discipline.
- An Associate's Degree in Industrial Electricity, Electrical Technology, or a related degree and a minimum of four years of related experience is required.
- Must have the understanding of and the ability to apply electrical theory.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity, and color distinction.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow instructions.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to complete forms and reports, read schematics and analyze system problems.
- Perform advanced math functions; operate, interpret and maintain calibrated test equipment.
- Prior experience using hand and power tools, climbing and working on ladders and elevated structures.
- Able to work without direct supervision and train and instruct others.
- Will have after hours response goals and targets.
- A valid motor vehicle operator's license with a Medical DOT certification is required.
- The ability to obtain a Commercial Driver's license with air break, tanker and hazardous materials endorsements is also required.
- Will have a storm restoration and emergency duty assignments.
- Applicants will be required to successfully pass the EEI Cast Aptitude Test.
Please include a resume when you complete your online application.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs