MasTec Utility Services OHE Foreman in Richmond, Virginia
MasTec North America, Inc . is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. MasTec – Utility Services Group’s activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At MasTec you’ll be joining a family where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, MasTec offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts.
MasTec is currently seeking a Overhead Electric Foreman . This position supervise and assist with the day-to-day activities of the line crew employees and the project to which they are assigned, reports directly to the General Foreman. Must be capable of and prepared to perform the various duties from Groundman to Journeyman Lineman.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide supervision for crew employees.
• Bring the job in with quality and timeliness.
• Must be able to read and implement blueprint and other related instructions pertaining to the job
• Maintain proper records for accurate and timely submission of data pertaining to time and materials for the assigned job.
• Must ensure compliance by himself/herself and all employees under his/her supervision of proper safety standards/procedures and work practices according to MasTec or the customer, whichever standard is higher.
• Responsible for verification of the competency of all assigned personnel
• Ensure all assigned personnel receive appropriate craft and safety training
• Report all personal & vehicle accidents/incidents immediately to supervisors, cooperate and assist in the investigations of same.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school graduate or GED certificate preferred.
• Must be a Journeyman Lineman.
• Valid driver’s license
• Must obtain a CDL class A driver’s license within 30 days of employment.
• Pre-employment drug screen test is mandatory.
• OSHA 10 hour course is required
Don’t miss this great opportunity!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase plan. MasTec is a publically traded company MTZ (NYSE).
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Title: OHE Foreman
Requisition ID: 28844