Energy Northwest Recruiter - On Site - 7054 in Richland, Washington
Recruiter - On Site
Responsible for delivering the highest level of recruiting and staffing services to hiring managers and the agency. Successful candidate will deliver high quality professional level candidates and advance the EN brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. This position will perform full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, posting jobs, candidate screening, extending offers, and assisting the workforce planning activities, while maintaining excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates and the community at-large. Serves as a primary point of contact for refueling outage staffing activities. Responsible for applying HR policies and procedures. May provide some policy interpretation to hiring managers and candidates.
- Consult with internal customers; facilitate discussions regarding recruiting and selection; ensuring that decisions adhere to corporate policies, guidelines, and requirements. Create partnerships with internal stakeholders to offer guidance and advice on selection related issues for professional level positions across the agency. Create recruitment plans and service level agreements.
Sourcing and Screening Candidates-
- Review resumes and job sites, search online and offline locations to find high quality candidates for open requisitions. Provide guidance in the development of job postings that clearly communicate the requirements and entice candidates to join the agency. Engage search firms when required and manage the engagement ensuring deadlines are met and all parties are well informed.
- Network and build relationships within the agency to generate referrals. Attend job fairs, industry and professional association events to source candidates, share the EN employee proposition, and encourage them to apply for open and future positions. Maintain positive and professional relationships with all potential candidates so they maintain a positive image of EN and would be willing to pursue other internal opportunities.
Documentation and Tracking-
- Updating the applicant tracking database (PeopleSoft) to document candidates’ progress in the hiring process. This information is used to identify candidates’ status and to generate ongoing and ad-hoc reporting. Keeping hiring managers informed of the status of the requisition, and hiring timeliness.
- Using relevant data (e.g., workforce plans, underutilization data, industry news, and internal metrics) to identify and solve problems such as difficult to fill positions, poor employee retention, high levels of offer declines, and/or low interview pass rates. Fielding candidate and hiring manager questions and concerns that arise throughout the hiring process.
Refueling Outage Staffing
- Serves as a primary point of contact for the refueling outage staffing activities for the agency. This includes helping to select temporary HR employee(s) as necessary, providing input on relevant policies, providing training to new employees on hiring process, and ensuring documentation and files are maintained.
- Various as assigned.
Must participate on the Emergency Response team (ERO) when designated.
Must support the biennial refueling outage.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business and 8 years of professional level recruiting experience
High school diploma or GED with twelve (12) years of recruiting or staffing related experience.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Experience with electronic applicant tracking system used by Energy Northwest
Online and offline recruiting and selection experience
Demonstrated experience consulting with clients/customers
Demonstrated experience networking and building relationships
Demonstrated experience in recruitment/staffing plan development
Demonstrated experience negotiating job offers and managing overall selection process
Salary: $89,665 minimum to $112,081 midpoint, $134,497 career excellence
Typically, selected candidates are hired at a salary rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range, based on applicable experience and qualifications, market rate, internal equity, and budgetary allowances.
Energy Northwest (EN) offers a highly competitive and substantial benefits package which allows employees (and their families) to enroll in medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Other voluntary benefits include flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, supplemental life insurances, credit monitoring, and identity theft insurance. EN offers three retirement programs to qualifying employees including a matching 401(k) deferred compensation plan, the Washington State Pension Plan (PERS), and a 457(b) savings plan. Employees will also accrue 160 hours of personal time per year and nine paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Other available compensation includes our annual bonus program (“At-Risk Compensation” program), inducements, relocation, and various monetary recognition programs, when approved.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate due to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
EEO is the law, click here to learn more
This position is open until filled
- Energy Northwest Jobs