Energy Northwest Electrician - 6530 in Richland, Washington
Responsible for installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical equipment and associated testing devices related to operation of large nuclear generation plants.
• Independently perform electrical maintenance; troubleshoot and repair failures associated with electrical switchgear, rotating machinery, relays, controls, power plant meters, and associated wiring used to control operation of installed motor-driven pumps, valves, cranes, elevators, etc.
• Perform surveillance tests on critical emergency power systems, both battery and diesel generated.
• Perform preventive maintenance (PM) on installed electrical equipment.
• Perform installation work on modifications assigned to plant forces.
• Perform other tasks as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Training/education must include one of the following options in an electrical capacity: Four years of applicable electrical maintenance experience achieved through successful completion of a four-year apprenticeship program; OR two-year trade school or military training; OR an Associate's degree in the electrical field from an accredited college or university. Must be able to provide documentation of apprenticeship, trade school, experience and training. High school diploma or GED is required. Journeyman classification requires six years of training/education and experience in maintenance of industrial electrical switchgear, relays, controls, motors, generators, etc.
This is a bargaining unit position. The pay rate is $47.66 per hour.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate due to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
EEO is the law, click here to learn more
This posting is open through February 24, 2021.
- Energy Northwest Jobs