Pacificorp Journeyman Lineman - (Local 127 - $25K Sign-on Bonus) Rawlins, WY #108750 in RAWLINS, Wyoming
Journeyman Lineman - (Local 127 - $25K Sign-on Bonus) Rawlins, WY #108750
Date: May 28, 2023
Location: RAWLINS, WY, US, 82301
JOIN OUR TEAM*
PacifiCorp is seeking customer-centric candidates to grow and sustain our commitment to a culture of customer service excellence, environmental sustainability and diversity, equity and inclusion.
As a Journeyman/Lineman you will install, maintain and repair all transmission and distribution electrical systems and associated equipment, both overhead and underground, while utilizing line trucks, aerial boom, lifts and wire pulling equipment. Maintenance of lines and services will require pole climbing, hot sticking, and working out of truck mounted bucket lifts to construct, repair or maintain line equipment or string, splice and sag wire on live or dead circuits. Operates switches, cutouts and uses grounding devices to work on de-energized lines and equipment.
Rubber gloving training will be provided. Upon meeting the qualifications for Rubber Gloving, an increase to the Qualified Journeyman Lineman rate of pay will be given.
You may train and direct the work of a trainee/apprentice in the trade.
• A high school diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education.
• Completion of a formal apprenticeship training program.
• Experience as a Journeyman Lineman, Journeyman Lineman certification. and/or testing through UWUA 127.
• Must meet examining board review of skills and experience.
• Candidate must have formal hot stick training and experience.
• Must own, or be able to obtain, a Class A Commercial Driver's License.
• Selected applicant will be required to pass UWUA 127 testing given by Rocky Mountain Power
• This position requires a post-offer, pre-placement physical capacity screening, conducted by a licensed physical therapist, to assure the candidate meets the physical demands of the job. The screening will assess only the identified physical demands of the job being applied for.
- 2+ years experience as a Journeymen Lineman
Req Id: 108750
Primary Location: RAWLINS
Department: Rawlins Distribution
Schedule: Monday - Friday / 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Personnel Subarea: UWUA 127 Wyomin
Hiring Range: $48.33 - $49.60
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without an accommodation.
Benefits: Health care, retirement, paid time off, tuition assistance, paid short-term and long-term disability, paid bereavement leave. For more information, please visit: https://careers.pacificorp.com/content/New-Benefits-Page/?locale=en_US
At PacifiCorp, we celebrate diversity, equity and inclusion. PacifiCorp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status (except as required by law), gender (including gender identity and expression), sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran or military status, familial or parental status, marital status or any other category protected by applicable local, state or U.S. federal law.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.