MasTec Utility Services Permit Coordinator in Puyallup, Washington
SEFNCO Communications gives you the opportunity to become a part of an engaging and growing industry. As a Permit Coordinator , you are an integral part of the construction team and will provide quality and timely delivery of permit services.
SEFNCO Communications takes great pride in providing engineering, construction, and design and management solutions that meet the growing telecommunications needs throughout the United States. Join our fast growing team of professionals and help us provide the highest level of quality service to our customers and communities while maintaining our commitment to safety! Make it Safe, Make it Personal, Make it Home.
MasTec Utility Services Group is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS Codes 120A relate well to this position
As a Permit Coordinator , you will manage all facets of permitting.
In addition, you will:
• Submit permit applications for construction projects
• Track and manage lifecycles of permits to include change orders
• Interact with city, county, and state municipalities relating to permitting
• Have an understanding of permitting code and policy
• Safety is a part of your day to day
• You have the ability to learn different city, county, and state permitting rules and guidelines
• You have an understanding of all phases of the permitting process
• You have at least 1-3 years of progressively challenging permitting and 3 years of professional experience
• Learn, or create, a system to track and manage multiple permits in various phases of progress
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn custom software
Other reasons to join our team:
We are proud to offer you great medical, vision and dental insurance along with a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account and Company-paid life insurance. We have a 401(k) with Company match and an Employee Stock Purchase Program! You will be eligible for and enjoy paid time off and paid holidays. We also offer numerous training programs and learning opportunities for you to participate in!
We can’t wait for you to start your career with us!
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
SEFNCO participates in E-Verify and E-Screen.
SEFNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Title: Permit Coordinator
Requisition ID: 41069