MDU Resources Group Safety Compliance Administrator in Portland, Oregon
Safety Compliance Administrator
Hiring Manager:Matthew W Harris
Closing Date:10/29/2021at 11:59pm CDT
GENERAL SUMMARY/PRIMARY FUNCTION
Responsible for understanding, upholding and promoting CSG’s Critical Success Factors, 1) Safety First!; 2) Financial Success (including operational excellence); 3) Employee Satisfaction (including development and training), and 4) Customer Satisfaction. Promote OEG’s Core Values, safety culture and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI). Primary duties include: Record keeping, document preparation and control, presentation development, meeting coordination, and special projects. Provide customer service to internal and external customers. Share in training and educational functions as directed by the Health and Safety Director.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provide administrative support for designated safety and office staff
• Tracking of multi-state OSHA Compliance and poster compliance for OEG
• Coordinate all incident reviews and complete requisite reports for incident reviews
• Prepare weekly Toolbox Topics and tracking for same
• Predictive Solutions Safety inspection PM tracking
• Special safety related projects or assist with safety projects
• Coordination with Safety teams on remote job sites
• Conduct New Hire Orientations and Smith Driving as required
• Coordinate and schedule required First Aid/Safety/AED Training
• Perform additional duties as assigned
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Strong administrative skills including advanced written and oral communication. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain confidentiality. Prior experience with Worker’s Compensation and some case management preferred.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of office procedures, MS Suite of office products at a level normally acquired through completion of an Associate Degree in a business or office related discipline and three years’ experience providing administrative support.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Experience within the construction industry.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Equal opportunity employer/AAP. Veterans/Disabled/Females/Minorities.
This Employer Participates inE-Verify (PDF) (Downloads/EVerifyPoster.pdf) . Download PDF Application (PDF) (Downloads/CSG-71.pdf)
MDU Resources Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.