Southern California Edison Planning & Program Advisor - Pomona [Hybrid] in Pomona, California
Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Become a StrategicAdvisor in the CFS Performance and StrategyTeam at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, the Strategic Advisor, CFS Performance and Strategy will lead program planning and analyze key drivers of success, guide efforts to estimate and evaluate the impact of metrics associated with improvement opportunities/efforts, and work with all organizations across Central Field Services (CFS) to create and execute strategy plans. You’ll work with leadership and operations teams to guide the development and implementation of a consistent approach to performance management that provides an integrated view across CFS organizations. As the Strategic Advisor, CFS Performance and Strategy , your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions, and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life - Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright!
· Manage projects from the point of defining the project scope, objective, to developing, maintaining, communicating, implementing, and sustaining project plan solution
· Develop strategies to address changing business needs, work tracking, and improve performance.
· Leads cross-functional teams supporting operational and strategic initiatives to drive performance, facilitate a positive work environment, improve processes, and maximize resource utilization.
· Work closely with CFS leadership and other critical stakeholders to facilitate collaboration between groups along IPSEC.
· Leverage technology, tools, and data sources to support business processes, performance, and metrics. Utilize data to identify trends in performance and quality and KPI management.
· Identify and engage with key stakeholders and conduct frequent check-ins to stay connected to the pulse of CFS.
· Create and disseminate content across multiple internal platforms, including Sway newsletters, emails, Portal, and Yammer.
· Perform other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
7+ years of program management and/or project management
Experience implementing strategic plans related to meeting future organizational performance expectations
Experience using Everbridge Suite to send out email and text notifications to employees
Experience using Business Resiliency Information Management System (BRIMS) to update contingency plans and assess operational risk management
Demonstrated knowledge of utilizing data (i.e. from SAP, DM) to support business processes, performance, metrics and forecasting resource needs
Demonstrated ability to integrate work across relevant areas and processes
Experience in effective communications, including presentations to multiple stakeholders, development of communication material.
Demonstrated experience managing and implementing medium to large projects, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of project performance.
Demonstrated experience consulting with clients, including independently identifying client needs, developing action plans, identifying deliverables, and presenting results.
Project Management Professional credential
Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, PowerBI, SAS Viya and Project.
You should know …
Work Mode : When a return-to-office date has been determined, this position’s work mode is Hybrid .The employee will report to an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are required to reside in the state of California. Further details of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
Visit ourCandidate Resource page (https://www.edisoncareers.com/page/show/Candidate-Resources) to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and hiring process, and more!
About Southern California Edison
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We’re fueling the kind of innovation that’s changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727.
Southern California Edison
- Southern California Edison Jobs