Eversource Energy Supervisor, Integrated Planning and Scheduling in Plymouth, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
Role and Scope of Position:
This position is responsible for implementing the integrated master schedule and resource plan for all Substation/Transmission and Distribution Capital, Maintenance and Reliability Projects under the responsibility of Electric Operations. Provides master scheduling for district operations, Vegetation and Conduit, Substation Operations or Major Projects. Responsible for the overall data integrity and adherence to scheduling standards. Maintains cost templates, activity models and historical data to provide accurate estimates and forecasts. Works with district/substation management and Centralized Resource Planning to ensure that the required workload is completed in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. Adheres to prescribed timeframes for all capital, maintenance and compliance workload to maximize the productivity of district/substation operations. Responsible for monitoring district performance through utilization analyses. Participates in the supervisory on-call rotation.
- Maintains and implements the master work schedules for district operations, Vegetation and Conduit, Substation Operations or Major Projects.
- Maintains data for the global templates used to create schedules and forecasts of future resource requirements. Tracks historical costs and durations for continuous improvement of work plan estimates.
- Works with the Senior Scheduling Supervisors and district/substation management to provide contingency plans for rebalancing the workload.
- Monitors current and future workload to ensure district plans and schedules maximize productivity, control costs and meet or exceeds service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Monitors district performance through analysis of manpower utilization and workload trends and productivity. Keeps district/substation management informed of results.
- Identifies, develops and implements work process and best practices for overall planning and scheduling.
- Responsible for the integrity of data input into work management systems and operating databases.
- Requires expert level project and schedule management skills, including knowledge of scheduling tool. Primavera 5 or better preferred.
- Knowledge of Construction Principles and Practices, Operations, Maintenance, Safety Standards and Business Processes.
- Requires working knowledge of labor contracts.
- Ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in planning, scheduling or related field.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Must be available to travel between MA/CT/NH as necessary.
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment which requires sitting, standing and general movement throughout the office area.
- Attends to problems in off-hours and for extended periods.
Please include a resume with your application.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs