UGI Corporation CDL B Driver - Join our Nationwide Airborne Travel Team in Plain City, Ohio
CDL B Driver - Join our Nationwide Airborne Travel Team
Plain City, OH, US
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Starting wage $25/hr plus OT available
Additional $900 weekly bonus while on overnight assignment; averaging potential $2700 monthly
Travel Expenses, including meals, are paid while away from home
Keep your travel rewards points to use for personal travel
PostingYour New Career, Delivered! Hot Job, Cool Benefits!
AmeriGas, the nation’s largest propane distributor, has immediate openings for safety-minded, customer-focused Delivery Representatives at a location near you!
Are you looking for an exciting career with a nationally known company and industry leader? AmeriGas Propane, the largest distributor of propane in the United States, is searching for an energetic and customer service-oriented person to join us as a Delivery Representative.
As a local Delivery Representative, you will play a vital role in delivering propane to our customers while ensuring the highest standards of safety and customer service. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Safely operate a propane delivery truck along provided delivery routes
• Filling residential and/or commercial bulk tanks with propane
• Delivering propane cylinders to commercial/industrial customers
• Perform all daily functions in a safe manner by adhering to all federal and state codes and regulations in addition to all AmeriGas Safety and Operations Policies and Procedures
• Consistent use of required Personal Protective Equipment
• Depending on fluctuating needs, work 8 to 12-hour shifts
What’s In It for You?
• Home every day
• $5,000 sign-on bonus
• Ongoing safety incentives
• Career advancement opportunities and annual performance reviews
• Uniforms provided
• $1,000 employee referral program
• Year-round medical coverage available as well as:
o 401k with company match, propane discount year-round, paid holidays and paid vacation
• All Delivery Representatives should have a valid class A or B CDL with hazmat and tanker endorsements
• Acceptable driving record
• Satisfactory completion of a DOT physical, drug test and background check
• Willingness to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Ability to lift up to 70lbs
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from 1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.
Job Segment: Substance Abuse, Behavioral Health, Truck Driver, Delivery, Driver, Healthcare, Retail