NRG Energy, Inc. Sales Analyst in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
At NRG, we’re bringing the power of energy to people and organizations by putting customers at the center of everything we do. We generate electricity and provide energy solutions and natural gas to millions of customers through our diverse portfolio of retail brands. A Fortune 500 company, operating in the United States and Canada, NRG delivers innovative solutions while advocating for competitive energy markets and customer choice, working towards a sustainable energy future. More information is available at www.nrg.com . Connect with NRG on Facebook, LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.
The NRG Sales Support Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert on the company’s retail energy business operations, processes, and systems to assist NRG Sales originators with maximizing the efficient growth of the business through revenue generation activities. This includes developing and maintaining strong working relationships with NRG Business C&I customers and third-party sales channels and serving as the in-house point of contact. The Sales Support Analyst should have a continuous improvement mentality and look for opportunities to enhance NRG’s processes and be able to participate in improvement efforts and UAT testing.
· Collect and verify Power and Natural Gas usage information.
· Ensure accurate deal structure of Power, Natural Gas, and other product offerings.
· Accurately price and understand product offerings to prepare proposals/contracts and assist in generating revenue; Create proposals and contracts for Power and Natural Gas customers.
· Maintain SLA productivity target in managing deal set ups delivering RFPs on time
· Generate and review contracts for various product offerings. Assist in contract renewal efforts. Identify customers up for renewal and provide updated pricing
· Adjudicate and approve credit for small customers via utility invoice review and internal pay history review
· Meet with customers and channel partners as necessary in the presentation of pricing or post sales account management
· Act as a liaison between the sales originators, customers, sales channels, and Operations departments to resolve customer issues
· Provide expertise in the use of CRM and pricing systems, and assist in execution of process and system changes
· Assist in development of Request for Proposal response packages
· High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in Business Management, Marketing, or a related field
· Experience in sales, marketing, or customer service.
· Energy industry experience preferred.
· Knowledge of retail energy commodity products and pricing components preferred
· Knowledge of the sales cycle preferred
· Knowledge of utility rules and requirements for retail energy suppliers
· Great company culture with collaborative environment focused on diversity & inclusion! Voted as a BEST employer by Forbes
· A competitive total compensation package, including annual incentive, 401(k) plan with company matching, generous PTO plan
· Benefits on the first day of employment - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short-Term Disability, etc.
· Paid parental leave & child adoption assistance
· Employee well-being programs
· UniversityNRG – online learning & development for employees and tuition reimbursement program
If you reside in or intend to work remotely from California, Colorado, New York or Washington State, you may contact Careers@nrg.com for compensation information related to this position and other information as required by applicable law. Please include the job title in your request.
Why NRG is a great place to work:
· Great company culture!! Voted as a BEST employer by Forbes
· A competitive total compensation package, including annual incentive and/or commission
· Stock Purchase Plan
· Benefits on the first day of employment - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability, Wellness program, etc.
· Company-paid life insurance and disability insurance
· 401 (k) plan to help save for retirement
· Generous PTO plan, plus 8 company holidays, and 3 floating holidays
· Numerous discounts, including electricity discounts on NRG brands
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Talent.
NRG Energy, Inc.
- NRG Energy, Inc. Jobs